Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at Dometic CFX3 55IM and i think that might fit in the 4Xe (or i could be wrong, not the first time today that i have been proven wrong). what else are you guys running. I would definitely want a pull out tray. planning to power it via Jackery 500

·
Registered
183 Posts
looking at Dometic CFX3 55IM and i think that might fit in the 4Xe (or i could be wrong, not the first time today that i have been proven wrong). what else are you guys running. I would definitely want a pull out tray. planning to power it via Jackery 500
I have the CFF 45 and it fits good with some extra room but I do have to place it on the right side because the 12v plug interferes with the unit if stored on the left. I plan to relocate that outlet to a more convenient spot...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ze wife said she’d love a fridge so I went to go get the wiring loom just to plan ahead and we left with the ARB Zero 47qt from High Country 4x4 just south of Denver. They’re awesome as they cracked open the box and we test fitted before buying. My guy there said that after going through the ARB training that he preferred the ARB over the Dometic but not by much. We went with the ARB because they had it on hand and he said the drawer slide would be in next week whereas the Dometic slides are back ordered out to 6 weeks. I also liked how it looked and fully expect to wow my friends and enemies alike with such a rugged looking ice cream holder.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ze wife said she’d love a fridge so I went to go get the wiring loom just to plan ahead and we left with the ARB Zero 47qt from High Country 4x4 just south of Denver. They’re awesome as they cracked open the box and we test fitted before buying. My guy there said that after going through the ARB training that he preferred the ARB over the Dometic but not by much. We went with the ARB because they had it on hand and he said the drawer slide would be in next week whereas the Dometic slides are back ordered out to 6 weeks. I also liked how it looked and fully expect to wow my friends and enemies alike with such a rugged looking ice cream holder.
View attachment 1734
That ARB looks better than my Dometic. Mine has fixed carrying handles that get in the way a little bit. If I get a slider then I can take the handles off though.

Yours looks like it fits great though. Very nice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dometic CFX3 35 fits great even on the door handle side.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an update on the ARB Zero 47qt. It fits but the slide doesn’t unless you modify or take out the trim at the base of the seats and the platform. I took pics of the whole process and how I made the mounting plate for a later post but here’s a few pics of me chopping up the trim bit. Which by the way is made out of foam filled card board honeycomb. It looked great until I had to cut a bit more out but with the fridge in you can’t see the ugly and there’s literally 3/4 Inchon less a side of room. In hind site I would have measured the slide first and get a fridge based off that. Oh and I have a Vector Off-road Shelf so I need a slide. I hope this helps!

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
511 Posts
Yikes! The fridge guy should have know that slide wouldn’t fit on the 4xe with that stupid trim bump out. They should have come up with a way to eliminate that piece. Nothing that fits the regular Wrangler fits the 4xe with regards to the floor dimensions. PITA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts