Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm trying to figure out what's FCA's plan with allowing orders on the base 4xe with the Black Appearance Package aka Altitude package added. I was recently told by a broker that this option is not available on dealer side when submitting the custom order. However, it's shown as an option on the Jeep vehicle configurator online.

On the gas powered GC it's available. I mean hell there's several thousand of them on the road.

Not sure why FCA won't allow the Black Appearance Package on the 4xe's.

Hoping someone can shed some insight as I really need to order a car and was hoping I could order a 4xe with the Black Appearance Package

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hello all. I'm trying to figure out what's FCA's plan with allowing orders on the base 4xe with the Black Appearance Package aka Altitude package added. I was recently told by a broker that this option is not available on dealer side when submitting the custom order. However, it's shown as an option on the Jeep vehicle configurator online.

On the gas powered GC it's available. I mean hell there's several thousand of them on the road.

Hoping someone can shed some insight as I really need to order a car and was hoping I could order a 4xe with the Black Appearance Package
There is no rhyme or reason in what they do.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe
254 Posts
I asked to update my order to include the package a long time ago and my dealers said there was no way.

I have an appointment with a car wrapping company in December to get all the parts wrapped/painted in black to make the package on my own.

I also had my paint shop offer to order all the gloss black parts and replace them. Most of the parts were on backorder though so I'm leaning toward getting it wrapped.

The wrap job including powder coating the wheels and painting the grill is pretty pricey at around $3k.

·
Registered
376 Posts

A base 4xe with the Black Appearance Package aka Altitude package added is called a "base" Trailhawk. This one, is a fully optioned Trailhawk.

Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts