Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
2961 - 2980 of 3271 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I asked my dealer (actually the sales manager) whether he could send me a screen shot of the system that shows the dates my order hit certain gates and he said they don’t have access to that. Nice guy and has been helpful throughout so I don’t think he’s yanking my chain. I’ve seen some screen shot of the “FCA Vehicle Inquiry - Vehicle History” screen and want to get the same. Is he being lazy or is that restricted to certain locations or staff levels?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I asked my dealer (actually the sales manager) whether he could send me a screen shot of the system that shows the dates my order hit certain gates and he said they don’t have access to that. Nice guy and has been helpful throughout so I don’t think he’s yanking my chain. I’ve seen some screen shot of the “FCA Vehicle Inquiry - Vehicle History” screen and want to get the same. Is he being lazy or is that restricted to certain locations or staff levels?
He’s full of crap

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does anyone know what the number of EVs Stellantis has sold to date in the US/where they are in relation to the $200k tax credit cap for the original law? Trying to gauge how likely it is they are going to hit it before the end of the year, and whether I'm screwing myself by waiting to try to snag a stock GC 4xe before end of year if I don't end up being able to custom order what I want. It looks like they had 116k credits left at the beginning of the year, so I'm guessing it's not likely they will hit the 200k mark before the end of the year, but not sure how quickly company's ev offerings are selling.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone know what the number of EVs Stellantis has sold to date in the US/where they are in relation to the $200k tax credit cap for the original law? Trying to gauge how likely it is they are going to hit it before the end of the year, and whether I'm screwing myself by waiting to try to snag a stock GC 4xe before end of year if I don't end up being able to custom order what I want. It looks like they had 116k credits left at the beginning of the year, so I'm guessing it's not likely they will hit the 200k mark before the end of the year, but not sure how quickly company's ev offerings are selling.
That is not how the credit phase out works. At all.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My Window Sticker became available this morning! Light at the end of the tunnel!!! Interestingly neither the official Jeep Tracker nor the Waitingforjeep site have the Window Sticker yet but my tracker on https://cryptostickers.net/ not only has it but sent me an alert that it was available. They also had my Build Sheet first.
How do you see non-Wranglers on Cryptostickers? All I see is Wranglers.

·
Registered
319 Posts
My Window Sticker became available this morning! Light at the end of the tunnel!!! Interestingly neither the official Jeep Tracker nor the Waitingforjeep site have the Window Sticker yet but my tracker on https://cryptostickers.net/ not only has it but sent me an alert that it was available. They also had my Build Sheet first.
I wouldn’t trust that crypto sticker site…I’m still waiting for my 2020 Trailhawk window sticker. I only use link below. Change out the vin below with yours.

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I’m day 8 of production. My dealer said I’m in JB body vendor status. I have equipment listing since day 6 no window sticker yet.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Crypto worked great for my GC 4xe. What’s there to trust? All of these trackers pull from the same place.
That’s just it …it didn’t or hasn’t pulled from the source. I like to get it from the horses mouth. To me in my world (Retired US Army Military Police) it’s like hearsay in court. The judge wants to hear it from the source not someone else. Just my personal preference.
EDIT I never got an email saying my window sticker posted.

·
Registered
569 Posts
That’s just it …it didn’t or hasn’t pulled from the source. I like to get it from the horses mouth. To me in my world (Retired US Army Military Police) it’s like hearsay in court. The judge wants to hear it from the source not someone else. Just my personal preference.
EDIT I never got an email saying my window sticker posted.
Use it as a secondary or tertiary point of reference. The sales rep, in most cases, should be the go-to for information.

Reactions: Cummins0867

·
Registered
2022 JGC Summit 4xe
130 Posts
I just moved to E status with an ‘arrival date’ of 11/7. Happy to have moved to E (finally) but 11/7 date is ridiculous.
I entered E status before you on 9/13 and my arrival date is 11/6, soooooo.

But I already knew it would take 4 weeks by rail to get here and it has to sit in a logistics parking lot for another N weeks.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Crypto isn't pulling my window sticker or build sheet, but waitingforjeep and the direct links are pulling both. Not sure what's up with that...
It doesn't show my info either, but I think its because it might refresh once a day or only at certain points in the day.

I only put my info in today, and even tho it says not found for my build sheet, I can still click on it and it will link me to the same source as I have always found my sheet anyway.

·
Registered
2022 JGC Summit 4xe
130 Posts
Use it as a secondary or tertiary point of reference. The sales rep, in most cases, should be the go-to for information.
For sure. My dealer told me it was built 3 days before the tracker did. Tracker just updated from E to KZ status today.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I entered E status before you on 9/13 and my arrival date is 11/6, soooooo.

But I already knew it would take 4 weeks by rail to get here and it has to sit in a logistics parking lot for another N weeks.
Yeah. Good news is my dealer promised me that ‘when it gets to Jersey’ they will send someone to pick it up. Claims that could cut down delivery time by a week or two? Dealer is in NY.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Heard today from my salesperson that my 22 MY GC 4xe base (w/ panoramic sunroof and 10.1 touchscreen display/passenger display) is built. I ordered the first week of March 22. He told me that I will have it in October.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Polestar 2 since I did not leave a deposit on the GC 4xe and could get out of it. The Polestar dealer closest to me has a number of them in stock and some that will be here in October. Since I know its built and can expect an October delivery, I am sticking with the GC 4xe. The thought of another interest rate hike or two before the year end had me looking at alternatives.

2961 - 2980 of 3271 Posts