Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1181 - 1200 of 1382 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Have some faith….all of this can happen in less than 24 hours.
It will be great if that is the case... but Jeep has really filled me (and others) with repeated disappointment.

Reactions: bgreenstone

·
Registered
102 Posts
See... 8 minutes from start to finish... We can all get one tomorrow!
Exactly. Paint dries before it is even sprayed on. Like nail polish...

I am more curious at which step a vehicle becomes yours...a unique frame with your VIN. I would imagine by the time the body and the subframe get mated that is when the future vehicle becomes individualized beyond return. In fact, it might be the subframe with the drivetrain that has your VIN before the body does, as your options dictate the kind of goodies that are installed on the car. Any black painted body will do

·
Registered
215 Posts
My order just regressed to D from D1 today. Anyone else see something similar? I wonder what this
What was your order date, and what build? There are a few around here piecing together if there is something about specific options and trim levels that are being bumped around with the scheduling.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What was your order date, and what build? There are a few around here piecing together if there is something about specific options and trim levels that are being bumped around with the scheduling.
My order just regressed to D from D1 today. Anyone else see something similar? I wonder what this
On the tracker? I'd clear my browser cache/cookies and check again. Also verify with your dealer.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I ordered a SR July 18 and still in D.
Pure Speculation

Two theories.

First, some component of the SR trim is causing a delay in building them. Supply chain yadda yadda...

Seocnd, despite what we see on these boards, there are more TrailHawk, and Base models that had been ordered or in the system, and those are the levels we are seeing pushed out in bulk to cover more volume for corporate to say, "Look... we were able to deliver X amount of GC 4XE's before X date"

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk
13 Posts
Just got off the phone with my dealer and my order has regressed to D status as well but he said my estimated shipping date still is there and now listed at 8/12/22

·
Registered
'07 Fit, '17 Pacifica PHEV
46 Posts
Also Overland and Summit
My local dealer has plenty of ICE Overlands and a couple SRs.

None of the Overlands have the Trail Package (so no eLSD). Both of the SRs have an option called Electronic Limited Slip Differential Delete.

Anyone have movement on their Trailhawks?

It could be the chips for the eLSD. Even if Trailhawks are moving, Jeep may have allocated all of those supplies to that model.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The SA, TX dealer on my Jan 2022 order for a Trailhawk sold to a Houston area dealer, Jeep tracker showed my VIN and dealer going to NA but apparently no problems with the Houston dealer having my order info and things on track. Last word from them this past Monday was that I was still D1 and scheduled for production but no ship date. Having said that, they said to expect to the SA dealership in 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm on hold with Jeep trying fruitlessly to get more info why my order doesn't even show up on the tracker. You know you're in trouble when the customer service rep calls it a "four ex ee" and says it like it's the first time she's ever uttered the word.

1181 - 1200 of 1382 Posts