Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1201 - 1220 of 1383 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm on hold with Jeep trying fruitlessly to get more info why my order doesn't even show up on the tracker. You know you're in trouble when the customer service rep calls it a "four ex ee" and says it like it's the first time she's ever uttered the word.
You’re wasting your time, the dealership system is the only thing accurate.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Dealer emailed and said, "I went back to D status" with the same ship date....which obviously he's saying isn't going to happen...I'm staying positive....and still hoping for the 9 Aug ship date....LOL.....all I can do is laugh...

• Haha
Reactions: DonKeedic

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a Summit in January and at that time the system showed it as including the McIntosh audio system. The Build & Price tool now shows the Summit trim level receiving the Alpine system. My build is stuck in queue like everyone else's. Has anyone ever had any luck getting their order changed? I just want the audio system and am willing to upgrade to Summit Reserve. Salesman says they have sent multiple emails but they receive no response from FCA. Any tips? They are willing to re-order for me whenever order banks open back up, but I've already been waiting 7 months at this point and I am getting pretty frustrated. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ordered a Summit in January and at that time the system showed it as including the McIntosh audio system. The Build & Price tool now shows the Summit trim level receiving the Alpine system. My build is stuck in queue like everyone else's. Has anyone ever had any luck getting their order changed? I just want the audio system and am willing to upgrade to Summit Reserve. Salesman says they have sent multiple emails but they receive no response from FCA. Any tips? They are willing to re-order for me whenever order banks open back up, but I've already been waiting 7 months at this point and I am getting pretty frustrated. Any help would be appreciated.
I wonder if that is a mistake? It says 19 Speaker High-Performance Audio but with only 506 watt amp when it should have the 950 amp. Doesn't the Alpine have 9 speakers? So something there is wrong. Also on the 2023 the Summit shows as "19 Speaker High-Performance Audio 950 amp" but the Summit Reserve only shows "9 Amplified Speakers with Subwoofer 950 amp" so obviously that is wrong?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Dealer emailed and said, "I went back to D status" with the same ship date....which obviously he's saying isn't going to happen...I'm staying positive....and still hoping for the 9 Aug ship date....LOL.....all I can do is laugh...
Also reached out to my dealer, also confirmed that I have gone from D1 back to D and now my ship date is 08/10 so pushed out even more.... ugh

• Haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wonder if that is a mistake? It says 19 Speaker High-Performance Audio but with only 506 watt amp when it should have the 950 amp. Doesn't the Alpine have 9 speakers? So something there is wrong. Also on the 2023 the Summit shows as "19 Speaker High-Performance Audio 950 amp" but the Summit Reserve only shows "9 Amplified Speakers with Subwoofer 950 amp" so obviously that is wrong?
I’m pretty sure McIntosh is only included on the Summit Reserve and it’s an optional upgrade on the Summit.

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk
13 Posts
I'm on hold with Jeep trying fruitlessly to get more info why my order doesn't even show up on the tracker. You know you're in trouble when the customer service rep calls it a "four ex ee" and says it like it's the first time she's ever uttered the word.
I got the Rep on the jeep customer service line to admit that they only have access to the Jeep tracker same as we do. So now Stellantis customer support is just a waste of time. I feel like 6 months ago stellantis customer service was able to see parts lists and had more access to our status codes. Now they cant tell you anything that we cant find on our own with the tracker (the same tracker that seems like it doesnt even work).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been trying to figure out if I can still get the McIntosh audio system on the Overland. It was supposedly on the 2022 but it seems to have been dropped from the 23. What's odd is that it's an option on the non-4xe Overland but for some reason it may not be available on the 4xe Overland. The Overland with the offroad package and the luxury things was the perfect mix for me. Don't want the Summit and don't need the Trailhawk.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I just received my weekly update from the dealership. My estimated ship date slipped 2 days, but I’m still in D1.

• Haha

·
Registered
'07 Fit, '17 Pacifica PHEV
46 Posts
In March I was told 4-6 months and that production was just starting up. 5 months later, I'm told another 3-4 months (allegedly production has finally started?). At this point, I don't even believe March of 2023.

I thought about that X5 45e again, but then I read about X5s being a nightmare / true hobby to maintain after 100k miles. (Please stop if you think a JGC won't make it that far.)

I think I might peace out from the forum a little bit. I'm spending too much time ruminating on available options that I'm satisfied with.

·
Registered
21' Wrangler Rubicon 4xe - Grand Cherokee 4xe Summit reserve on order
46 Posts
Absolutely no information available here in France, neither VON nor VIN and no tracker of any kind .... My dealer still verbally cope with a contractual delivery on 11/30, but I start to be more than sceptical to see my GC SR before next year .... And what is weird is that Jeep Europe and Jeep France still advertise like mads about the "New Grand Cherokee 4xe being available on second half of 2022" ....Arn't we there !!!

Reactions: Cummins0867

·
Registered
280 Posts
Absolutely no information available here in France, neither VON nor VIN and no tracker of any kind .... My dealer still verbally cope with a contractual delivery on 11/30, but I start to be more than sceptical to see my GC SR before next year .... And what is weird is that Jeep Europe and Jeep France still advertise like mads about the "New Grand Cherokee 4xe being available on second half of 2022" ....Arn't we there !!!
December 31st is still the second half of 2022

• Haha
Reactions: Deho73
1201 - 1220 of 1383 Posts