Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

Gecko Green Jeep Wrangler 4xe Owners Picture Thread

17K views 35 replies 10 participants last post by  zoopy123 
#1 ·
See less See more
#11 ·
It's no picture by Brian and it's no Moab but these pictures will have to do! Just about 7 weeks of waiting for my Gecko to come in last weekend. Compared to the 2007 Mazda3 next to it that it is replacing.... this thing is a f'n computer!
Haha! It’s def a more modern car than many and that’s a fun jump between those dynamics. And even if not fancy photos, still the “right” color 😉

And I’m jealous of your sky roof. My car was an inventory vehicle and I didn’t feel like custom ordering. So I have freedom panel hardtop.

#16 ·
I just used my Gecko to commute to my job, a mix of mostly backroads 30-45mph and a bit of highway. 31 miles total and today I made it full round trip all electric using Max Regen, arrived back home with 1%. Very impressed with the Jeep so far
We all know that Gecko Green is the most efficient color. I mean heck it is the “greenest” Jeep, right? (bad Dad jokes are my thing, sorry)

Yesterday weather here in Ohio was great so I had the Freedom panels off. Wife/I went for a 16 mile drive and we went from 98% to 48% battery. Based on that, we’d have been easily able to do 31-32 miles total… matching your journey mentioned above. It was back roads mostly.

Looking forward to seeing how snow/winter in Ohio impacts my gecko commute. Having had 100% Electric EVs before I know what to expect sadly.

#33 ·
I was curious how many Gecko Green Saharas were in the world so I reached out to Jeep:

2021 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA 4XE

According to our records, there were 18,261 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe units built for the 2021 model year, of those, there were 215 units built in Limited Edition Gecko Clear Coat paint.

According to our records, there were 15 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe units built in Limited Edition Gecko Clear Coat paint and equipped with Black Premium McKinley Trimmed Seats, Cold Weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, 8-Speed Automatic 8P75PH PHEV Transmission, 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo PHEV Engine, 2-Door Passive Entry (Front Door Locks), Sky One-Touch Power Top, Uconnect 4C Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display and 20X8.0 Fully Painted Aluminum Wheels for the 2021 model year.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide production figure breakdowns for various models, various model years, multiple models, multiple model years, each and/or every available combination, etc. We only provide production figures for individual customer vehicles as a courtesy. Therefore, we are unable to further assist you with your production figure inquiry.

Sincerely,
Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.