Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in Yorba Linda, CA and finally got our POC sheet emailed to me! We ordered the Rubicon with almost every option and got the 3 piece painted hard top. Originally, my wife chose Chief blue but that was apparently discontinued and Nacho was out as well. So we settled on Sting gray. I ordered through Rob Trachtman from Tuttle-Click in Irvine and he was upfront about everything. Now the hardest part.... waiting.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yup , welcome to the waiting club...in the meantime we have refreshments , books, and Old DVDs on how the Jeep was first made to help you pass the time, congratulations on your purchase

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats. I placed my order 7/1, have the VIN and contacted Jeep yesterday. It's still in the Planning Phase, whatever that means.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm located in Yorba Linda, CA and finally got our POC sheet emailed to me! We ordered the Rubicon with almost every option and got the 3 piece painted hard top. Originally, my wife chose Chief blue but that was apparently discontinued and Nacho was out as well. So we settled on Sting gray. I ordered through Rob Trachtman from Tuttle-Click in Irvine and he was upfront about everything. Now the hardest part.... waiting.
It's weird how many colors are apparently unavailable. My wife and I 1st choice was silver and it was nixed. We went for firecracker red which we had on the 2020 we sold. Not sure how the blue accents will look. I really wanted Hydro blue but the wife didn't care for it. I'm happy we got to order the tan seats, it's something I haven't seen in many JL's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts