Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon and Sahara
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Tyler Bueghly work for Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo IA. Got word this morning that we are selling order out 2022 Wrangler 4xe and 392 at invoice. We do not have any of the weird rules that some dealers have. All we require is a $1,000 deposit to place the order and a sign purchase agreement so we can lock in the agreed price. No need to come to the dealership to sign paperwork when the Jeep comes in. We can mail it all to you. Once we get paperwork back and payment you can setup a time for the shipping company to come get it.

Side notes if you have a trade, we will bid your trade today and let you drive it till your New 2022 Wrangler comes in. Got an email yesterday stating that 22 Wranglers could take 20-24 weeks before you see an order out.

For any question on this please message me here on Facebook, or you can email at [email protected]

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon and Sahara
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a handful of dealers offering under 4% invoice on ‘22 4xe orders.
I have not seen these dealers yet. And dont know why anyone would sell under invoice. They must not want to make any money. The sale people must be getting a flat to sell one at 4% under invoice. I still like to make some money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts