Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon and Sahara
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Tyler Bueghly work for Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo IA. Got word this morning that we are selling order out 2022 Wrangler 4xe and 392 at invoice. We do not have any of the weird rules that some dealers have. All we require is a $1,000 deposit to place the order and a sign purchase agreement so we can lock in the agreed price. No need to come to the dealership to sign paperwork when the Jeep comes in. We can mail it all to you. Once we get paperwork back and payment you can setup a time for the shipping company to come get it.

Side notes if you have a trade, we will bid your trade today and let you drive it till your New 2022 Wrangler comes in. Got an email yesterday stating that 22 Wranglers could take 20-24 weeks before you see an order out.

For any question on this please message me here on Facebook, or you can email at [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a handful of dealers offering under 4% invoice on ‘22 4xe orders.
I have not seen these dealers yet. And dont know why anyone would sell under invoice. They must not want to make any money. The sale people must be getting a flat to sell one at 4% under invoice. I still like to make some money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have not seen these dealers yet. And dont know why anyone would sell under invoice. They must not want to make any money. The sale people must be getting a flat to sell one at 4% under invoice. I still like to make some money.
They are in a ton of different regions. Just saying it’s not really a “great deal” as the tittle says when it’s cheaper to order from one of these dealerships and get the car shipped to your doorstep

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you please share which dealer? Thanks in advance.
It was Chapman Jeep, I’m pretty sure they stopped going below invoice for some reason for 2022s, But they were big on the 2021s.

still invoice isn’t much of a deal, kind of trash. Any dealer will order at invoice. A few dealers in the east are willing to go below invoice at around 4 percent or more. They will do so to bring up their allocations and total volume.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm interested in the "let you drive" part...

Wonder if the 2022 will be more reliable.

I'm motivated to get out of the rental and get back into my JL, but alas:
View attachment 2683
Send me an email with your vin number, miles and a few pictures. I will get you a value on your trade. Also send me what you are looking for in a new wrangler 4xe

·
Registered
33 Posts
worked a deal out with a smaller dealer in northeast / maine. He's willing to do 3% under invoice new jeep orders including the 4xe. this puts leasing a new 4xe 10k/36mo pretty close to 400 with just first payment due at signing.

Shoot me a pm and ill send you his info. hard to find straight shooter dealers here in Maine let alone the northern northeast! email me on here or [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.