Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe (on order)
90 Posts
Difference? Don't know. The Sahara 4xe sitting here has quite a sandwich going on with the grille. This one includes the front facing camera. There is the first layer from standing outside and is probably color matched to the body. Then there is a three piece single layer (right left and center) that includes the headlight cups and slot trim. Lastly there is a three piece (right, left and center) honeycomb layer and includes the camera. Three layers total. From the looks of things, modding your grille will have varying degrees of difficulty.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Difference? Don't know. The Sahara 4xe sitting here has quite a sandwich going on with the grille. This one includes the front facing camera. There is the first layer from standing outside and is probably color matched to the body. Then there is a three piece single layer (right left and center) that includes the headlight cups and slot trim. Lastly there is a three piece (right, left and center) honeycomb layer and includes the camera. Three layers total. From the looks of things, modding your grille will have varying degrees of difficulty.
Hmm, maybe I'll call a dealership. Months out from delivery but can't wait to start buying goodies.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just did the swap on my Sahara and it looks so much better all black. Took roughly 45 minutes to do the grill and fog light surrounds in the bumper. Parts were less than $200 shipped from Mopar. Straight forward to do - just make sure you have proper tools such as trim tools.

Also note the grill part is same used on the Gladiator and not the Wrangler.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I've never seen the 4xe listed with the Sport as far as grill compatibility. Usually it's Sport or everything else. Trial cam may be the only other thing I can think of.

It's hard as the Mopar web site will say everything is incompatible with the 4xe, even if it's listed in the model compatability list.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just did the swap on my Sahara and it looks so much better all black. Took roughly 45 minutes to do the grill and fog light surrounds in the bumper. Parts were less than $200 shipped from Mopar. Straight forward to do - just make sure you have proper tools such as trim tools.

Also note the grill part is same used on the Gladiator and not the Wrangler.
Can you put the link of these two parts please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts