Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my new 4xe 3% under invoice. Just got my VIN, waiting for build week info. just passing along the 3% under invoice deal. If youre in the northeast its the best deal I have found. for example my msrp 57000 jeep selling price is 52k and change. Getting close to 10% off msrp before the tax rebates. Im leasing it at under 400 month with me bringing 1k at signing all state taxes and fees included. Pretty sweet deal. PM if youre interested in getting the same deal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered my new 4xe 3% under invoice. Just got my VIN, waiting for build week info. just passing along the 3% under invoice deal. If youre in the northeast its the best deal I have found. for example my msrp 57000 jeep selling price is 52k and change. Getting close to 10% off msrp before the tax rebates. Im leasing it at under 400 month with me bringing 1k at signing all state taxes and fees included. Pretty sweet deal. PM if youre interested in getting the same deal
When did you order your 4xe?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Invoice is about 4.5% under MSRP (at least that's what it is on my 22 HA order), so that should have you closer to 7.5% than 10% off msrp.

Leasing numbers may change drastically as there are no programs available on 22s, and even if there were, they don't lock anymore. It'll depend on what the programs are at the time of signing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well msrp is 57k on mine, and selling price is 52 and change. a difference of almost 5k, so maybe not a full 10%, it likely depends on packages ordered too. Ill do some math shortly and get the actual % off msrp, either way 3% under invoice is fantastic. Im going off what I was quoted from the dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I live in Southern California and have been looking for good lease deal, but the best I got through a broker is around $485/month tax included. Which is not awful but a lot more than I planned on when I started searching. Would love to lease under $400/month and would take delivery in Northeast and drive back. Could you pass me the dealer info and any tips on how to get the deal you did? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi

Congrats! What dealership did you get the deal at?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi

Congrats! What dealership did you get the deal at?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts