Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The standard Heavy Duty roof racks have a front attachment point where the charger port is located. Has anyone found a Heavy Duty roof rack that will fit the Wrangler 4Xe?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garvin has shown interest, but isn't moving very quickly. Extreme Terrain indicated that they didn't thing there would be enough 4Xes sold to be worth their investment to create a new mounting plate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the One Touch Skytop, and love that, but definitely need to haul SUP, kayaks, bikes. Not sure what roof racks would work since the roof fabric bunches up. It has the roof rain gutters, so maybe just extra tall feet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the One Touch Skytop, and love that, but definitely need to haul SUP, kayaks, bikes. Not sure what roof racks would work since the roof fabric bunches up. It has the roof rain gutters, so maybe just extra tall feet?
I have a Rubicon Recon with SOT while waiting for my 4xe. I had the same issue finding the right roof rack. Yakima has rain gutter hi-rise spacers (1A HiRise Spacers) you can use to lift the bars above the fabric fold. Alternatively, without the extenders you can, depending on bar placement, still open the roof above the front seats. Gobi also makes a rack custom for the SOT (GOBI Jeep Wrangler JL 4Door Stealth Rack 40" LED Setup), however their lead time was 24+ weeks when I contacted them as each rack is made to order.

I've just seen that they do in make stealth rack for the 4xe with SOT!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts