Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day
I am a new member to this forum and feel I could contribute in a big way. I actually own a 4xe and I also work for a Jeep Dealership. I can help with any questions you all may have! Feel free to message me!

Blake

·
Registered
14 Posts
Blake... I am also new to the forum and am a first time Jeep owner. I just took delivery of a Bright White Sahara High Altitude 4xe. Do you have any insights you can share on how best to break in the new engine? What is the recommendation from Jeep. I have not seen much relevant information on the topic,

Mike B

·
Registered
226 Posts
Good day
I am a new member to this forum and feel I could contribute in a big way. I actually own a 4xe and I also work for a Jeep Dealership. I can help with any questions you all may have! Feel free to message me!

Blake
Hello and welcome.
I would like to know what the purpose is for the alarm noise that I hear when entering or plugging in. It sounds inside the passenger compartment and is barely audible from outside the vehicle. No other warning lights or messages and the vehicle functions as expected so I don't think there is any fault. The alarm noise is a bit confusing. What should I do about this? (If anything...)

Thank you for joining our community.

Here is a video of the alarm. It goes off even when I plug in and never even enter the vehicle. ???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.