Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves onto your platform. Jeep Cares is part of the Customer Care Team at Stellantis. We work in partnership with our dealerships and various colleagues to assist the needs of our customers. Our role is to offer you our additional level of personal service by proactively monitoring this forum for your concerns.

We're always available to you via private messaging, or you may alert us publicly by tagging our team in a post. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you post on threads that pertain to your specific concern.

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’m getting zero support so far. These hybrids konking out seems epidemic. Dealers don’t seem ready for it either. I hear there was little hands on support training for the techs due to Covid. All done by zoom. I paid a fortune for this Jeep and have driven it 183 miles total in10 days and it’s currently at dealer for 7 of those days.

·
Registered
13 Posts
HEY, Jeep CARES....Is there a hard copy manual for the 4Xe? I am getting the run around from Jeep and the dealer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, came in a packet and dealer put in my glove box.
Thanks for your response, maybe I should have been more specific, I am trying to get a hard copy Hybrid Manual. They gave me a regular Jeep Manual but no Supplemental Hybrid Manual. The dealer advises to call Jeep, after 4 calls I have gotten nowhere, waiting for a call back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for your response, maybe I should have been more specific, I am trying to get a hard copy Hybrid Manual. They gave me a regular Jeep Manual but no Supplemental Hybrid Manual. The dealer advises to call Jeep, after 4 calls I have gotten nowhere, waiting for a call back.
Hybrid Supplement in glove box as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves onto your platform. Jeep Cares is part of the Customer Care Team at Stellantis. We work in partnership with our dealerships and various colleagues to assist the needs of our customers. Our role is to offer you our additional level of personal service by proactively monitoring this forum for your concerns.

We're always available to you via private messaging, or you may alert us publicly by tagging our team in a post. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you post on threads that pertain to your specific concern.

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares
I need help with my Connect app, vehicle information is not showing and it has been 4 days. Please advise.

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon sting grey
66 Posts
Here's a question for the Jeep Cares crew. @JeepCares

I have a new sting grey 2021 Rubicon 4xe.

I'm seriously debating having an Offroad Evo long arm suspension with King coilovers installed. My max tire size will be 37", lift size 3.5", 4:88 r&p.

This will be a family trail rig and I do not intend on hammering this vehicle. Nor do I intend on putting it on tons... yet

I currently have the 7yr 100,000 mile warranty. Will this void my factory power train warranty?

I have used this setup on other wranglers in the past and found it to very forgiving and easy to fine tune for comfort.

I routinely visit places like Glamis, ocotillo wells, Big Bear, Johnson Valley... etc.

This lift requires cutting and welding on the frame, namely the uca and lca brackets both front and rear. The rear axle lca brackets and front coil buckets do not escape the plasma cutter either.

I added the scope of work for reference. This vehicle has been a large investment and I would like to keep it protected.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares
Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares

Hi

I bought 2 SUV's Jeep Wrangler 4xe (VIN: 1C4JJXP66MW704744) and Jeep Grand Cherokee 30 days ago. I was really happy buying the cars.

But the 4XE had bunch of issues coming since then which I was fine with first year model. I took it to Courtsey Jeep in Brandon Florida for check up. The service department sucks here. I owned brand like Land Rover , Jaguar, BMW’s never had this kind service issues.

1) When took my 4XE because of back up camera issue I was told it will take 5 days to fix it and the Courtsey Dealer service agent Mr. JIBIN JOHN provided with loaner grand Cherokee with cloth interior and had dog hair, completely covered in dust and sticking with left over water bottles in it. I have all photos to prove it.

2) When I asked for exchange I was given an option for Renegade/ Cherokee. I don’t expect to drive a 25 thousand dollars vechiles when I own a 60k $ car. I never had an issue like this with any other brands I owned. Mr.Jibin John of courtesy Brandon FL was highly unprofessional they didn’t even bother to give me an explanation on the situation all I got the response from him was"I’m busy right now and I didn’t have my lunch"

3) I never got the response either even when I called the service dept. at Courtesy Jeep always had to drive 45 min just to know the status of car. I was also given document with errors on it when tried to reach I was told to come to dealership and fix it. When I went they sent an document in email and made me sign on email. I don’t understand why can’t they email me when I’m at my home.

4) This would be my last time buying a FCA products, this bad experience made me stay away from all the FCA products. I would never recommend any of the FCA PRODUCTS nor Courtesy Jeep in Brandon.

Thank you for giving the best experience of life to Mr.Jibin John of Courtsey Jeep and also it showed how FCA treats there customers.

Thank you
Hemanth

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I bought 2 SUV's Jeep Wrangler 4xe (VIN: 1C4JJXP66MW704744) and Jeep Grand Cherokee 30 days ago. I was really happy buying the cars.

But the 4XE had bunch of issues coming since then which I was fine with first year model. I took it to Courtsey Jeep in Brandon Florida for check up. The service department sucks here. I owned brand like Land Rover , Jaguar, BMW’s never had this kind service issues.

1) When took my 4XE because of back up camera issue I was told it will take 5 days to fix it and the Courtsey Dealer service agent Mr. JIBIN JOHN provided with loaner grand Cherokee with cloth interior and had dog hair, completely covered in dust and sticking with left over water bottles in it. I have all photos to prove it.

2) When I asked for exchange I was given an option for Renegade/ Cherokee. I don’t expect to drive a 25 thousand dollars vechiles when I own a 60k $ car. I never had an issue like this with any other brands I owned. Mr.Jibin John of courtesy Brandon FL was highly unprofessional they didn’t even bother to give me an explanation on the situation all I got the response from him was"I’m busy right now and I didn’t have my lunch"

3) I never got the response either even when I called the service dept. at Courtesy Jeep always had to drive 45 min just to know the status of car. I was also given document with errors on it when tried to reach I was told to come to dealership and fix it. When I went they sent an document in email and made me sign on email. I don’t understand why can’t they email me when I’m at my home.

4) This would be my last time buying a FCA products, this bad experience made me stay away from all the FCA products. I would never recommend any of the FCA PRODUCTS nor Courtesy Jeep in Brandon.

Thank you for giving the best experience of life to Mr.Jibin John of Courtsey Jeep and also it showed how FCA treats there customers.

Thank you
Hemanth

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello @JeepCares , my 1550 mile Sahara 4xe was towed into the dealership 3weeks ago due to dying out on the interstate twice. I got the red turtle and it said to service electronic stability control, that my speed may be limited, and I Lost all power in the accelerator. They claimed it was fine and running a week later and to come pick it up. I left the dealer and it happened again the next day. The check engine light came on minutes after leaving the dealership. I haven't received any updates, it's always a run around when we call. I'm not ok with paying for a vehicle that I don't have or any time frame of having back. It doesn't help driving around a courtesy vehicle with dealer stickers all over it, my Jeep is used to pick up and drop off clients for our business. Its very tacky. I miss my 4xE!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello @JeepCares , my 1550 mile Sahara 4xe was towed into the dealership 3weeks ago due to dying out on the interstate twice. I got the red turtle and it said to service electronic stability control, that my speed may be limited, and I Lost all power in the accelerator. They claimed it was fine and running a week later and to come pick it up. I left the dealer and it happened again the next day. The check engine light came on minutes after leaving the dealership. I haven't received any updates, it's always a run around when we call. I'm not ok with paying for a vehicle that I don't have or any time frame of having back. It doesn't help driving around a courtesy vehicle with dealer stickers all over it, my Jeep is used to pick up and drop off clients for our business. Its very tacky. I miss my 4xE!
Hey, Thegoodlife. We would like to dig in to your concerns further to see where we can assist. Please send us a private message with additional details to get started.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just curious if this JeepCares account is legit. Has site administration verified them? Anybody on here receive help from them via this site? I see them pop up from time to time and request private messages from people and haven't really seen any public follow up. Please advise.

If legit and you have been helped by them via this site, were they anymore helpful that contacting JeepCares or dealership directly?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts