Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves onto your platform. Jeep Cares is part of the Customer Care Team at Stellantis. We work in partnership with our dealerships and various colleagues to assist the needs of our customers. Our role is to offer you our additional level of personal service by proactively monitoring this forum for your concerns.

We're always available to you via private messaging, or you may alert us publicly by tagging our team in a post. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you post on threads that pertain to your specific concern.

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’m getting zero support so far. These hybrids konking out seems epidemic. Dealers don’t seem ready for it either. I hear there was little hands on support training for the techs due to Covid. All done by zoom. I paid a fortune for this Jeep and have driven it 183 miles total in10 days and it’s currently at dealer for 7 of those days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
HEY, Jeep CARES....Is there a hard copy manual for the 4Xe? I am getting the run around from Jeep and the dealer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, came in a packet and dealer put in my glove box.
Thanks for your response, maybe I should have been more specific, I am trying to get a hard copy Hybrid Manual. They gave me a regular Jeep Manual but no Supplemental Hybrid Manual. The dealer advises to call Jeep, after 4 calls I have gotten nowhere, waiting for a call back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for your response, maybe I should have been more specific, I am trying to get a hard copy Hybrid Manual. They gave me a regular Jeep Manual but no Supplemental Hybrid Manual. The dealer advises to call Jeep, after 4 calls I have gotten nowhere, waiting for a call back.
Hybrid Supplement in glove box as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts