Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves onto your platform. Jeep Cares is part of the Customer Care Team at Stellantis. We work in partnership with our dealerships and various colleagues to assist the needs of our customers. Our role is to offer you our additional level of personal service by proactively monitoring this forum for your concerns.

We're always available to you via private messaging, or you may alert us publicly by tagging our team in a post. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you post on threads that pertain to your specific concern.

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares
Hello Everyone,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves onto your platform. Jeep Cares is part of the Customer Care Team at Stellantis. We work in partnership with our dealerships and various colleagues to assist the needs of our customers. Our role is to offer you our additional level of personal service by proactively monitoring this forum for your concerns.

We're always available to you via private messaging, or you may alert us publicly by tagging our team in a post. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you post on threads that pertain to your specific concern.

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares
Is there a way to get my (new to me) just bought 3 days ago 2018 grand Cherokee sterling edition leather dash fixed from factory ungluing and bubbling?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Is there a way to get my (new to me) just bought 3 days ago 2018 grand Cherokee sterling edition leather dash fixed from factory ungluing and bubbling?
We recommend that you get in touch with your dealer to discuss all repair options.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Reactions: Kenji and IdahoJOAT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Inquiring as to weather or not bulletin x81 extended warranty is still being honored. Never received letter about bulletin but 2014 grand cheerokee overland w/135000 mi. Have had issue with dash desalination since 70k mi.. In the Dallas area zip 75252.
Thank You.
P.S. This is our 2nd grand cheerokee and own 2 wranglers as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares
Hey Jeep Cares, can you tell me if they have a fix to keep the max regeneration switch on all of the time? My dealer says I have to bring the Jeep in so they can plug it in to see if there is an update. If this “fix” is done, is there a bulletin number or something I can refer to for the service department?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares
no no, JEEP doesn’t care. If JEEP cared, they would honor warranty on a car that is 13 months old and only has 7500 miles on it.

But because the car was original built for the Canadian market, NEVER SPENT A DAY IN CANADA, and was imported legally by a Jeep dealership since Day 1, THAT is the loop hole Jeep uses to not warranty a vehicle.

7500 miles and this 2020 Grand Cherokee SRT has a blown differential, blown transfer case, leaning radiator and issue with fuel pump.

JEEP won’t touch it.
Tell me JEEP, why does the car being driven in the USA vs Canada have any bearing on you standing behind your vehicles?

The correct name should be JEEP SUCKS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello @JeepCares,

My local dealer has been unable to answer my question of if I can install an aftermarket amplifier rated max 100A into my 4xe (to power some additional speakers).

The install itself isn't a problem but I want to confirm that the 100A connection to the 12v battery is allowed by Jeep and wouldn't invalidate the electrical system warranty.

Given that one of the reasons people buy jeeps is to mod them (ie with winches that no doubt pull more than 100 amps) I hope to hear from you that this is supported and won't cause any problems.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hello @JeepCares,

My local dealer has been unable to answer my question of if I can install an aftermarket amplifier rated max 100A into my 4xe (to power some additional speakers).

The install itself isn't a problem but I want to confirm that the 100A connection to the 12v battery is allowed by Jeep and wouldn't invalidate the electrical system warranty.

Given that one of the reasons people buy jeeps is to mod them (ie with winches that no doubt pull more than 100 amps) I hope to hear from you that this is supported and won't cause any problems.

Thanks in advance
Hi, Lars. Sadly our team is not comprised of trained technicians, so we can't really speculate here. We would suggest that if your preferred dealer was unable to assist, you locate another one to discuss further.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hello @JeepCares,

I have owned my 4XE for 4 weeks and has been the shop for 3 weeks, is there a way I can track the status of the part the dealer ordered, they are stating there is no ETA. i
We can get you in touch with someone who can look into this, 4xe716! Send our team a private message with more information on your situation.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,
Jeep Cares
I would like your thoughts on a story I heard this morning from one of my employees. After seeing all the pictures of my Jeep adventures, she decided to order the 4xe model she wanted earlier this year. Of course there were some delays as expected, but once the model showed up at the lot this week, she went to get it and the dealership suddenly added a $7K market charge which was not previously discussed. Does this sound legit, especially for a special order?

·
Registered
2022 Rubicon 4xe
961 Posts
Legit in the sense some dealers are scummy and do this. Not legit, as in she shouldn't pay it!

I would like your thoughts on a story I heard this morning from one of my employees. After seeing all the pictures of my Jeep adventures, she decided to order the 4xe model she wanted earlier this year. Of course there were some delays as expected, but once the model showed up at the lot this week, she went to get it and the dealership suddenly added a $7K market charge which was not previously discussed. Does this sound legit, especially for a special order?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Legit in the sense some dealers are scummy and do this. Not legit, as in she shouldn't pay it!
She didnt pay it....she walked away from the sale (good for her) and bought a Bronco instead. Just figured that Jeep Cares would like to know about the tactics of their dealers. I know other car manufactures go after the dealerships that do this shit.

·
Registered
2022 Rubicon 4xe
961 Posts
Not sure i would have gone to Ford over it... There are plenty of dealers not charging fees like that. My local Ford was charging a 25k premium for broncos he had on the lot a couple months ago. But 20 miles up the road they weren't.

She didnt pay it....she walked away from the sale (good for her) and bought a Bronco instead. Just figured that Jeep Cares would like to know about the tactics of their dealers. I know other car manufactures go after the dealerships that do this shit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure i would have gone to Ford over it... There are plenty of dealers not charging fees like that. My local Ford was charging a 25k premium for broncos he had on the lot a couple months ago. But 20 miles up the road they weren't.
Yeah I wouldnt go Bronco either, but she was just very disappointed in how she was treated....rightfully so. When I bought my Jeep in late 2020, I went to the local dealer and they tried the markup BS with me. I laughed and them and walked out the door. Drove an extra 15 minutes and bought the car I wanted for below MSRP. ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hello @JeepCares,

Thanks in advance
Jeep cares won't be able to answer that question but I can........the onboard DC/DC charger is rated at approx 208amps.

I was drawing nearly 100amps and the DC/DC charger was still charging the battery with 20amps. You should be able to run a 100amp load no problem.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts