Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum Members,

I just took delivery of my new Saraha High Altitude 4xe on Thursday, May 20th. Astonishingly enough, I custom ordered the Jeep on May 4th. That was only 16 days to my surprise. Anyway, I am new to this forum and a 1st time Jeep owner. Looking forward to getting my beach buggy pass from the local beach communities to spend quality time adventuring up and down the Jersey Shore.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello Forum Members,

I just took delivery of my new Saraha High Altitude 4xe on Thursday, May 20th. Astonishingly enough, I custom ordered the Jeep on May 4th. That was only 16 days to my surprise. Anyway, I am new to this forum and a 1st time Jeep owner. Looking forward to getting my beach buggy pass from the local beach communities to spend quality time adventuring up and down the Jersey Shore.
That’s great you got it so quickly. I ordered a Rubicon mid April and I’m still waiting.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Forum Members,

That is awesome, love the blacked out trim. Same thing here. Custom ordered ours on April 17th and by May 3rd it was here. We're also first time Jeep owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts