Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say hello to everyone from Clifton (Centerville) VA (Northern VA near DC). Sadly I can't share a picture of my 4xe as I am waiting for it to be built. I can share what I have on order though!!!

I am waiting on a Stingray Rubicon soft top.

I ordered it on 5/17. I have the VIN/VON but no build date has been scheduled. One of 3 things is holding it up (not sure which one). Not sure if it is the gorilla glass, all weather mats, or blind spot package holding things up. I have heard all three. Hopefully they will give me a build date soon.

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope everyone is enjoying their new jeeps and I will enjoy reading all of your posts and shop for accessories while I wait :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wanted to say hello to everyone from Clifton (Centerville) VA (Northern VA near DC). Sadly I can't share a picture of my 4xe as I am waiting for it to be built. I can share what I have on order though!!!

I am waiting on a Stingray Rubicon soft top.

I ordered it on 5/17. I have the VIN/VON but no build date has been scheduled. One of 3 things is holding it up (not sure which one). Not sure if it is the gorilla glass, all weather mats, or blind spot package holding things up. I have heard all three. Hopefully they will give me a build date soon.

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope everyone is enjoying their new jeeps and I will enjoy reading all of your posts and shop for accessories while I wait :)
Welcome. I ordered on 5/19; waiting as well. I’m in Fairfax.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I there from downtown DC. I am also waiting on a Sting Gray Rubicon. Ordered on June 2 so I am just behind you. I am sure my wait will be fore the dual doors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got tired of waiting so I found the one I was wanting in Baltimore and drove up there and got it. Was able to find the color and all the options I ordered (except gorilla glass) and even some options I didn't know I would want. Anyways here are some pics of the Singray Rubicon. I named him "Mando" from Mandalorian.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
I got tired of waiting so I found the one I was wanting in Baltimore and drove up there and got it. Was able to find the color and all the options I ordered (except gorilla glass) and even some options I didn't know I would want. Anyways here are some pics of the Singray Rubicon. I named him "Mando" from Mandalorian.
Curious, did you have a deposit down on the build? And if so, did you have a hard time getting the deposit back?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Curious, did you have a deposit down on the build? And if so, did you have a hard time getting the deposit back?
I put 1k down. When I put it down they told me if I canceled I would lose it. With that in mind I didn't ask for it to be refunded. I canceled the order so it was my fault in that regards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts