Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My name is João Alecrim, from Portugal, and this is my brand new 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4xe:
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Plant Vehicle

I have a dirt bike for several years, so off road is my passion. Leave a pic here:
Tire Wheel Plant Cloud Sky

The Wrangler is the dream car for both me and my wife (we usually don't have the same tastes :)), came true in the beginning of February.

Already did a small test on a 20º hill climb in 4L, impressive traction. Also tested in the sand, lowering the pressure to 2.1bar, with impressive results - but I'm new to 4x4.

It's a quite expensive machine, so I'm taking it really easy on the trails, and need to get to know it better. Also need to get some rescue/recovery boards just in case - let me know of some good flexible ones to buy in Europe, and if flexible is a good solution as well.

Wish you all a great evening!

Regards,
João Alecrim

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
1,223 Posts
Hello everyone!

My name is João Alecrim, from Portugal, and this is my brand new 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4xe:
View attachment 4269

I have a dirt bike for several years, so off road is my passion. Leave a pic here:
View attachment 4270

The Wrangler is the dream car for both me and my wife (we usually don't have the same tastes :)), came true in the beginning of February.

Already did a small test on a 20º hill climb in 4L, impressive traction. Also tested in the sand, lowering the pressure to 2.1bar, with impressive results - but I'm new to 4x4.

It's a quite expensive machine, so I'm taking it really easy on the trails, and need to get to know it better. Also need to get some rescue/recovery boards just in case - let me know of some good flexible ones to buy in Europe, and if flexible is a good solution as well.

Regards,
João Alecrim
Looks awesome my man! Congrats!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello everyone!

View attachment 4269

View attachment 4270

Regards,
João Alecrim
Welcome! We are headed to Portugal in June, hopefully. Lisbon, Sintra, and the Algarve!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts