Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this beauty from the dealer yesterday. Can’t wait to get some serious trail miles on it ASAP.
*side note: I’d say there were a dozen plus fuses not properly seated before I left the dealer, sadly they had zero knowledge of this issue. Serious Props to this forum for the heads up to check!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Picked up this beauty from the dealer yesterday. Can’t wait to get some serious trail miles on it ASAP.
*side note: I’d say there were a dozen plus fuses not properly seated before I left the dealer, sadly they had zero knowledge of this issue. Serious Props to this forum for the heads up to check!

View attachment 840
Looks great! East side here. Same with the fuses. Got a sore thumb from pressing them all in!

·
Registered
11 Posts

View attachment 840
Looks so nice, also awesome name, the game hasn’t been the same since Cayde left us!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great! East side here. Same with the fuses. Got a sore thumb from pressing them all in!
Definitely surprised on how many were not fully seated, after a couple months of this I assumed Jeep would have this on the dealer check list!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks so nice, also awesome name, the game hasn’t been the same since Cayde left us!
Thanks! Totally agree with you there. Actually thinking of naming my new ride Ace of Spades. Ha

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler 4xe
10 Posts
Sweet ride! We used to call Seattle home, more specifically Preston.
Happy Trails :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts