Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am joining this forum, because I hope to become a Jeep hybrid owner. We are in the San Francisco East Bay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi. I am joining this forum, because I hope to become a Jeep hybrid owner. We are in the San Francisco East Bay.
welcome to the forums.
I recommend working with Justin at McKevitt Jeep to place your order. Great guy!
Hope to see more people driving 4xe around in Berkeley soon. I was officially the first 4xe rubicon sold there ))))

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the forums.
I recommend working with Justin at McKevitt Jeep to place your order. Great guy!
Hope to see more people driving 4xe around in Berkeley soon. I was officially the first 4xe rubicon sold there ))))
Good to hear! I've test ridden a 4xe there. Out of curiosity, I've been reading about ordering vs. buying off the lot... did you do a custom order? Thanks. We are trying to get the price down so we can manage it (I've heard that custom order could be less expensive, since the vehicles on the lot are pretty loaded). Also, do you charge around town? Hoping to use it as an E vehicle during the week!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good to hear! I've test ridden a 4xe there. Out of curiosity, I've been reading about ordering vs. buying off the lot... did you do a custom order? Thanks. We are trying to get the price down so we can manage it (I've heard that custom order could be less expensive, since the vehicles on the lot are pretty loaded). Also, do you charge around town? Hoping to use it as an E vehicle during the week!
If time permits I'd definitely go with custom order. Don't expect major discounts, but at least you get what you need. They can also throw in some freebie packages like remote start in my case.
You are right - they always prefer heavily loaded Rubicons on their lots for different reasons and they do go fast even with significant markups. For example, they charge $10K for 2" Mopar lift kit installed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Also, do you charge around town? Hoping to use it as an E vehicle during the week!
I usually charge at work since it's free, but there're plenty of chargers around Emeryville/Berkeley area. Just download Chargepoint/EVgo apps on your phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts