Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4xe
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm a Swiss Texan living in Switzerland. This is my second Wrangler, and first hybrid. Last Wrangler was a two-door sport but it was too small once we got the doggy! I wanted to wait until they release the hybrid version because driving a massive four door gas guzzler here in Switzerland is super expensive. Wranglers are pretty rare here, and female Wrangler owners are almost non-existent! I may even be the only one... You can take the Texan out of Texas, but... :p🤠😁

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Plant Tire Tree Automotive lighting Sky

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the new Jeep! I love those euro spec tail lights. Wish we had a Jeep wave emoji for you. ✌
Didn't realize the lights were different! Was back in TX in October... Every other vehicle seemed to be a Wrangler but I didn't see any hybrids.
Jeep wave.... 🖐? Maybe it's a thumb too much?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Howdy and Grüezi :) you can look up the german jeep forum to find swiss people. or ask there ...

Jeep Forum - Jeep-Forum.de

just like this

Hallo aus der Schweiz

Cool Jeep and Sweet Puppy !
Thanks! I am actually one of this Swiss FRENCH speakers but we managed in a few languages here :) I also love about 10 miles from the French border. I'm joining a 4x4 Rallye in our area tomorrow and hope to connect with some "locals".. Looks like there will be 100 vehicles 🙈😲

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.