Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello 4xe'er nice to meet you. , i'm marc and i'm here b'c' of my wife...yes yes yes.
I was shopping for a gladiator ....and "we" ended up with a wrangler 4xe ...DOOOH.
intermezzo... i was in 2020 all in for a new hybrid but she was not .."get the car what you want"...
we test drive some fine gladiator overland..all gimmiks..etc. but the she sad ..well we have a bwi i3 ex at home ..and love to dirve every day.

BAMM .. Thor the God of Thunder hit me right in the neck.......Sales Guy "...well we have 14 4xe Wranger here fresh from the Truck.....woot woot...
..okay test ride ..boring face ..nope.............but .. after the ride ..the it was .. Sting Gray, Soft Top....tire ..tell me more.....

well now i'm here :).\

ps. i'm not native
pps. german ;D

·
Registered
2021 Jeep 4xe Rubicon
28 Posts
Enjoy. They are a blast. Most of us are new with these but some have had PHEV vehicles and have experience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a brand new Jeep 4xe owner, I ordered 6 weeks ago and it finally arrived today. I forward to learning from you all. Happy Jeep Happy Life

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am a brand new Jeep 4xe owner, I ordered 6 weeks ago and it finally arrived today. I forward to learning from you all. Happy Jeep Happy Life
Welcome Home Fretnt , the 4xe take his time for "brake in" but love from the first time here . we have it now 3 weeks , close to 900 miles and this Jeep is awesome for us. take it easy on the power it has , get the right tire presure , be ready for lot of Jeep Waves :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts