Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11 weeks (77 days) since I sat down and submitted my order and have yet to leave D status. I honestly was optimistic that the 8-10 weeks would be true but I guess not. It is also hard to see other orders get fulfilled so quickly.

Anyone else specifically order a High Altitude in June and have no movement yet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
11 weeks (77 days) since I sat down and submitted my order and have yet to leave D status. I honestly was optimistic that the 8-10 weeks would be true but I guess not. It is also hard to see other orders get fulfilled so quickly.

Anyone else specifically order a High Altitude in June and have no movement yet?
Ordered mine 6/15 and nothing. Dealer gave me ship date of 9/14. Wtf

·
Registered
9 Posts
roughly how long ago did your dealer give you this ship date?
On Friday. I just spoke to Jeep chat. I’m finally in d1 status. They said it take 2 to 3 weeeks from that to build so sept 14 lines up roughly w info they provided. Hopefully will have by end of sept

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On Friday. I just spoke to Jeep chat. I’m finally in d1 status. They said it take 2 to 3 weeeks from that to build so sept 14 lines up roughly w info they provided. Hopefully will have by end of sept
thanks for the info, you got a High altitude right? Roughly where is it being shipped to? I wonder if location matters.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my White 4xe High Altitude on 6/12.....was told last wed that the build has been completed and is ready to ship out....no ETA on delivery date yet

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered my White 4xe High Altitude on 6/12.....was told last wed that the build has been completed and is ready to ship out....no ETA on delivery date yet
Did you have any updates in between? Mine has been stuck in gathering parts since I got the VIN

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you have any updates in between? Mine has been stuck in gathering parts since I got the VIN
no updates from Dealer at all....jeep chat has been my source the whole time....seemed like order was in gathering parts for weeks. once all parts gathered, it seemed to get thru the building process to inspection to ready to ship in about 10days or so

·
Registered
7 Posts
i would go to cryptostickers.net and register your vin there....you will get an email when the build is complete and another email when the window sticker has been generated.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would go to cryptostickers.net and register your vin there....you will get an email when the build is complete and another email when the window sticker has been generated.
I did this! Just checked Jeep chat again, "still gathering parts but should be done with that 'soon' check back in a week"

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE: Called Jeep's customer support number and was informed that after 78 days they "can't seem to find any info on my VIN". Apparently this has never been seen before and they will get more information and then call me back...

·
Registered
169 Posts
UPDATE: Called Jeep's customer support number and was informed that after 78 days they "can't seem to find any info on my VIN". Apparently this has never been seen before and they will get more information and then call me back...
Omg what a nightmare. I hope they get this sorted out for you.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm waiting too , ordered July 6th , went from parts gathered to , nothing being built now and no parts gathered, I understand people say. Be patient , it's worth it, but I beg to differ especially when you get the run around, at this point I need to get my deposit back, by the time they ship the 2021 jeeps they will be on To the 2022 jeeps

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have heard rumors that 2022 builds will be available in early October. Better to order now or wait for that? Any thoughts?

(Debating between Rubi that I don’t realistically need but would try out vs HA but that’s a topic covered all over this board.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts