Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not hard. At. All.

And yet, I've probably done this 5 of the first 15 times! I'm getting better at remembering, but it still happens! Am I the only moron, or just the worst moron?

Saw this pic in another thread but thought it deserved its own discussion...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I swear on a daily basis it happens. I’ve even more perplexed because I am usually good at that sort of stuff. Hah

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
I commented on the other thread too. But I’ll shame myself again for all to see. GUILTY!

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
59 Posts
Once so far, and I felt so dumb that I’m not sure I’ll let it happen again. We’ll see!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Guilty several times. I used to get so caught up handling the plug and wire I forgot to close the port. Now I close it as soon as I remove the plug. Seems to work better that way.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Guilty several times. I used to get so caught up handling the plug and wire I forgot to close the port. Now I close it as soon as I remove the plug. Seems to work better that way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Guilty once. The worst part is that I owned a Honda plug in hybrid for years as a daily driver and never forgot once. I've owned the 4xE for less than two weeks and oop there it is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Guilty. Like HungryHound, stopped doing it (which was often) after I started immediately closing door when I pull the charger out and NOT after setting the charger down. Went from quite often in the beginning to never (knock on wood). Always felt like an idiot when I noticed I had done it in a parking lot. Thanks for thread

·
Registered
14 Posts
Every. Damn. Time. But for two separate reasons. First it is my wife's vehicle and secondly my Tesla closes it's charging door on its own :p

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
74 Posts
I leave it open, more often than I have it closed.

I notice it is open at red lights, jump out of the Jeep to close it, and get honked at when the light turns green and I am still trying to get the plastic cap oriented properly with its counter intuitive tether design.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts