Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m suffering from a severe case of of longing as I wait for my Jeep to be built. Symptoms include: random bouts of glee followed by impatience, calendar anxiety, heart palpitations, uncontrollable talking about when my jeep will be ready, loss of friends, bankruptcy from buying every jeep swag ever made, butterflies in the stomach, eye strain from watching every jeep 4XE YouTube video ever made, giddiness and jeepsteria.

Not sure if there’s something I can do for my illness while I await the cure—which requires me to be physically contained within my Jeep for several hours at a time, on a regular basis. Preferably with the Jeep atop the sandy and healing shores of Corolla beach. Beach ponies are widely known to expedite the cure of all known ailments.

To all who suffer, you are not alone.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cope by bothering Jeep Chat continuously for updates while cruising Jeep forums and waiting for my blue Rubi. I guess a blue Rubi would actually be a sapphire.
Haha! I think you may have just discovered a potential name for your Rubi: sapphire!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I’m suffering from a severe case of of longing as I wait for my Jeep to be built. Symptoms include: random bouts of glee followed by impatience, calendar anxiety, heart palpitations, uncontrollable talking about when my jeep will be ready, loss of friends, bankruptcy from buying every jeep swag ever made, butterflies in the stomach, eye strain from watching every jeep 4XE YouTube video ever made, giddiness and jeepsteria.

Not sure if there’s something I can do for my illness while I await the cure—which requires me to be physically contained within my Jeep for several hours at a time, on a regular basis. Preferably with the Jeep atop the sandy and healing shores of Corolla beach. Beach ponies are widely known to expedite the cure of all known ailments.

To all who suffer, you are not alone.
I feel your exact pain and did everything you’re doing now. Did you have a window into my life a month ago? Lol. But now I’m a survivor and driving my silver Rubi (not sure of that gemstone name) is totally AWESOME. I know it’s tough waiting.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel your exact pain and did everything you’re doing now. Did you have a window into my life a month ago? Lol. But now I’m a survivor and driving my silver Rubi (not sure of that gemstone name) is totally AWESOME. I know it’s tough waiting.
Ha! It’s a tough road. I’m getting a white Sahara, still thinking of a good name for her.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've been think Babe after Paul Bunyan's blue ox, but Sapphire is in the running. I might have to wait for it to reveal ir's personality.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been think Babe after Paul Bunyan's blue ox, but Sapphire is in the running. I might have to wait for it to reveal ir's personality.
Oh thanks for the add on idea! So cute! I like the name Babe, too. I completely understand about needing to feel the personality first. 😝 I kind of like the name Storm or Summer Storm, for mine. Plus since it’s white, it could be like storm from x-men— unintentional but still cool!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Suffering from all the same symptoms. I know mine is built. Has been since Monday, but it is still sitting in OH. Just waiting to be loaded on a truck and brought here. I am only 7-8hrs from Toledo, so it will be here shortly after the truck leaves the factory. So hoping to have it this weekend, but alas it is not to be so. Still need a name. The Sahara I am driving now is Gray Mouser. The 4xe is a white Rubicon. Going to have to drive it and discover it's name.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I sold my JK and then 3 weeks later my 4xe was delivered - driving my wife’s Nissan Pathfinder around I had to consciously resist waving to Jeeps as they passed by.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts