Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I bought a High Altitude 4XE last Thursday, and I noticed the Hybrid pages app is missing from the screen of the radio. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
71 Posts
Is the e Hybrid icon available in the Uconnect menus? If you want it as part of your main buttons, you can press and hold it, and drag it down to your main button bar.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You can try and update uConnect again by following the instructions on this video to see if it will fix your issue.

·
Registered
71 Posts
the app is not showing on the menu or main main button bar.
It might be an issue with your uConnect update, I am thinking it updated your software with the regular Jeep JL software, and not the 4xe uConnect software. It might be something your dealer would need to look at if that happened.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It might be an issue with your uConnect update, I am thinking it updated your software with the regular Jeep JL software, and not the 4xe uConnect software. It might be something your dealer would need to look at if that happened.
Probably. I am taking the Jeep to the dealer tomorrow. I hope they can fix this problem.

·
Registered
56 Posts
on a sidenote... My uconnect apps page has 3 pages. Not just 2. The last page is just the SOS icon. Maybe check that page as well (if you have the side arrows). I am curious about the software though as I think mine has a different Rubicon software. If I go to the camera app page it has a feature that says to turn on the camera automatically when in off road+. The 4xe isnt even offered with off road+, and im missing the tire fill alerts option. Keep us updated if they update your software for you.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey there,

We heard that some of you might be experiencing some concerns with your Uconnect. If you'd like us to look into this for you, please don't hesitate to send our @JeepCares team a private message!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

1 - 16 of 16 Posts