Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 JL Rubicon 4xe on 38” Nitto Ridge Grapplers
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! I have had my 4xe for a month now and just got back from testing new lift and tires!

I dropped my 4xe off at Synergy Manufacturing in San Luis Obispo, CA on September 7th so they could have it to test springs and do some R&D as well as get fitted up for a 2” lift and 38” Tires.

Ended up with the following for the 2” lift kit
Synergy Springs front and rear
3” Synergy bump stops front and rear
Synergy Sway Bar links and Drop bracket
Fox Shocks front and rear

Synergy also balanced and put on the 38” Nitto Ridge Grapplers mounted on MOPAR 17” Beadlocks

Other Modifications include
Hacksaw front bumper (Stubby is on the way)
Tazer Mini with Front Camera
Rock Lights

Mods on the way
Synergy HD Ball Joints
Spare tire Delete
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good looking!
What’s your mpg after the lift/tires?
How’s the electric range?
The Lift and Tires went on 9/16, I did one 300 mile trip including 50 miles of offroading on a single charge, for that trip I averaged 18.2 MPGs with about 400+ pounds of camping gear and 2 humans.

Electric range doesnt really seem to be affected. I commute 8 miles to work at 70mph, I still have over 60% battery left after each way. The vehicle doesnt seem to notice the increase in tire size at all

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the green lights. Tell me about them?
lol they are the Amazon special, I have tried 3 different kinds. These definitely are the best out of the ones I tested. They link from one to another so you only have to run 1 wire, not 14 like other rock lights. Also full RGB spectrum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts