Alright, I guess it is time to finally post in the new members forum. After weeks of reading and test drives and more reading I finally placed an order and got my VIN today. This is really happening. Many thanks to all those who have offered advice on this forum. Sometime in September I will be headed to Idaho to get my Sting Grey Rubicon 4xe. Hopefully by then the weather will be cool enough to keep the one touch open for most of the drive back to Phoenix. Now I just have to decide if I want to drive back through Utah, Nevada, or add on a couple extra days and cruise down the coast.