Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don’t buy the 4xe! It simply doesn’t work, mine has been in the shop more than
I’ve had it at home. I purchased in April and it’s been to the shop 3 times now and no sign of getting mine back anytime soon. Jeep can’t do anything but “try” and fix it. None of the mechanics actually know how to fix the charging system errors. I’d have more reliably from a 10 year old car. @JeepCares jeep really doesn’t care!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I’ve had it at home. I purchased in April and it’s been to the shop 3 times now and no sign of getting mine back anytime soon. Jeep can’t do anything but “try” and fix it. None of the mechanics actually know how to fix the charging system errors. I’d have more reliably from a 10 year old car. @JeepCares jeep really doesn’t care!
Yep they have a lot of training to do, hoping my shop has smart guys if the time comes. I feel for the ppl who’s first post is to try and get their attention.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Does jeep dealerships give loaner cars?
I know other manufacturers like Hyundai would do it , and it would light a fire under them so they can get me back rolling, but that sounds totally unfair!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does jeep dealerships give loaner cars?
I know other manufacturers like Hyundai would do it , and it would light a fire under them so they can get me back rolling, but that sounds totally unfair!
My local dealership says that because of the “chip shortage”, they are very limited on the amount of loaner cars available. I would imagine they only reserve them for only the most irate customers or those who are the most significantly inconvenienced. I picture them all being used by 4xE owners right now. Knock on wood, I’m not one of them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
So sorry to hear this, Jenelle Hutchison! We recommend reaching out to the team in your region for assistance. Jeep Canada can be contacted by phone at 1-800-465-2001.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
184 Posts
My local dealership says that because of the “chip shortage”, they are very limited on the amount of loaner cars available. I would imagine they only reserve them for only the most irate customers or those who are the most significantly inconvenienced. I picture them all being used by 4xE owners right now. Knock on wood, I’m not one of them.
Any updates?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts