Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

Registered
@Screen ProTech I replied to the last email you guys sent my on 11/14 and haven't gotten a reply.
That they're registered on this forum now as a vendor, interacting in the thread, and have gotten numerous orders for the Trailhawk customized kit, surprises me that we still have to jump through email hoops to order the right kit and they're not responsive to you. If they would update their site they would sell more, it's that simple.

And yes, forum codes, group buys, Black Friday sales, etc go a long way, too. The Charger Forums had a large and involved vendor base that did group buys and it was amazing how many people would pool for those.

Vendor
Do you guys have a BF sale? LOL
Currently our best sale is what we are offering to the automotive forum community!
For this forum the code is 4XE10 which will get you a 10% discount!

Instead of offering discounts around the holiday season, we have a program called "We're with Santa" where we set use the discount money to help a family in need!

Vendor
XPEL undoubtably will release a larger interior kit for the JGC 2 row, covering more of the piano black trim. Will you? What I've seen looks very glossy - even more glossy than with no film at all. Do you offer matte films as well?
They might, but it won't be as accurate as our patterns unless they copy our design process.
We typically design everything that film will stick to in a car, however, a lot of those pieces should be installed by a professional or someone who works at a tint/ppf shop.
There are a lot of things we have designed but not listed on our site because we know they will be a customer service nightmare.
However, we do occasionally do custom orders so reach out to me in a message and let me know what you have in mind.
Also, yes, we have anti-glare film.

Registered
They might, but it won't be as accurate as our patterns unless they copy our design process.
We typically design everything that film will stick to in a car, however, a lot of those pieces should be installed by a professional or someone who works at a tint/ppf shop.
There are a lot of things we have designed but not listed on our site because we know they will be a customer service nightmare.
However, we do occasionally do custom orders so reach out to me in a message and let me know what you have in mind.
Also, yes, we have anti-glare film.
Hey @Screen ProTech,

Got anything to protect the door switch areas which are also piano black?

Vendor
Correct, the difference is that the "two switch" (which refers to trims with adjustable air suspension) Screen ProTech film set options have the piece of film for the retractable cup holder cover, but the TH trim doesn't have the retractable cup holder cover, so you need the piece of film that wraps around the cup holders themselves instead (which is from a different film set). Just emailed with them and they got me the right parts no problem.

It's been long enough now that my film had cured and the little bubbles have evaporated out. Looks and feels amazing, much more finger print resistant but still super glossy.
Hello! Responding for visibility and to spread the word. The TRAILHAWK Specific listings are now live on our site!
Jeep Grand Cherokee Screen ProTech Kit

Don't forget to use 4XE10 everyone!

Vendor
@Screen ProTech,

Another question - do any buttons, knobs, or switches need to be removed to install your interior product?

EDIT:

And another, another question - what about film for the front passenger display?
Not sure if this was already answered, but no, you will not need to remove anything prior to install.
But don't forget to review the install instructions we provide and the tips that the OP mentioned!

Vendor
Anyone else experiencing issues with the XPEL website? I click the "Browse interior patterns here" link on their site and I just get a spinning wheel of death and nothing loads. Although I'm guessing since I have a Trailhawk it would be best to call them and have them put together a custom order due to the cupholders being different than higher trims.
Check out the Screen ProTech website! No spinning wheels of death over here!

61 - 80 of 88 Posts