Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk
187 Posts
Does anyone have any idea where the piece circled below would go? ScreenProTech thought it was on the rear of the center console.
View attachment 8169 View attachment 8169
I just ordered my kit! Thanks for the discount code @Screen ProTech Also I believe this mystery piece goes in front of the center console latch and then the walls on the upper inside of the cupholder area. Also if u havent found it yet there is a slight easter egg just below your handle on the piano black. There is a jeep grill there!
Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Yellow

Reactions: Screen ProTech

·
Registered
673 Posts
I just ordered my kit! Thanks for the discount code @Screen ProTech Also I believe this mystery piece goes in front of the center console latch and then the walls on the upper inside of the cupholder area. Also if u havent found it yet there is a slight easter egg just below your handle on the piano black. There is a jeep grill there!
View attachment 8216
That might be it!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Currently our best sale is what we are offering to the automotive forum community!
For this forum the code is 4XE10 which will get you a 10% discount!

Instead of offering discounts around the holiday season, we have a program called "We're with Santa" where we set use the discount money to help a family in need!
@Screen ProTech it would have been nice if you hadn’t misled us with the statement above. This morning I got an email (after I had already purchased) announcing a Cyber Monday Sale and 20% off everything.

·
Vendor
18 Posts
View attachment 8216
That's the piece!

·
Registered
57 Posts
For sure, I've only installed the film on the 3 screens and the main screen was tough,
Any advice? I've installed similar films to a number of devices like tablets, laptops, phones, and portable game consoles. But while those are similar in concept and have corners and curves just like the interior of the car, I can't pick up and rotate the touchscreen in my dashboard to get a better angle on something. I've got a kit on order because I think I can get it right, but any advice from experience would be appreciated.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts