Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
5 Posts
Greetings everyone! I just completed my order on a 2022 4xe Rubi' in white. Let the waiting game begin!
Ours took 6 weeks, 4 days from the order date to arrive at the dealership, and another 12 days to complete the paperwork and ship them from the dealership (out of state) to our door. I've been hearing the average is 8-10 weeks so just over 8 isn't too bad! Enjoy!

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi I started looking for truck/SUV that I can have fun with on the weekends. I was obsessed with the new Bronco but the prices are crazy. I then started to look at the Rubicons and found the 4xe. To me that is a main selling point and discriminator between the two (Jeep and Bronco). I'm looking to by a 4xe Rubicon or Sahara within the next couple months. Not really sure if I need all that the Rubicon offers...I'm an off-road rookie and the Sahara might be all I really NEED. I could just buy a set of off-road wheels and tires if I need more. I'd imagine my use case would be closer to 70% on-road with the top off and 30% off-road. I have a Tesla as my daily driver so I'm familiar with the hybrid/battery powered capabilities. I look forward to learning a lot on this forum and watching all the YouTube Overland videos!

· Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara High Altitude 4xe
3 Posts
Rented a new Sahara during an ‘18 Vegas-Mammoth Mountain California drive and couldn’t wait until the lease on my existing car ended to purchase one! Even better when the 4xe was announced. Only one blacked out High Altitude 2021 was on a lot of a dealership in Newfoundland and I checked the inventory almost daily since October 2021 to make sure it was still there! My lease was bought out in March 2022 and I got my Jeep! CHOC issue was fixed with new part this week and I’m loving each and every drive as does my fam!

· Registered
2022 Rubicon Ultimate 4Xe
8 Posts
Hey all,

Picked up my '22 Rubicon on Saturday. Here it is in all it's glory:

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Huge thing to note as I was taking delivery - 85% of all the fuses in the fuse box were loose. After reading several posts of people having electrical issues when driving there new jeeps and complaining about loose fuses, I made a point to check them on spot while taking delivery. My sales guy was standing with me and witnessed me literally clicking the majority of the fuses in properly. He took note of this and reported it to management. Idk if they'll do anything about it.

Fair warning to all of you taking delivery of your beauties...be sure to inspect your fuses and press them all in securely before driving off! It's crazy how something so simple can cause such big headaches.

In any case, I freaking LOVE this thing! Let the mods begin! Any suggestions for newb jeepers?

· Registered
6 Posts
Placed an order last week and have VON and VIN, now the waiting. I hear the Gobis won't start production until 5/2 but really looking forward to it. San Diego area here, looking forward to hitting some trails and having some fun.

22 Rubicon 4xe
Gobi
Dual Top
Tan Leather
Off-Road Camera
Cold Weather
Towing

1 - 20 of 69 Posts