Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Not new to the 4Xe community (had a different username here 2 yrs ago but can't get into it). Friday before Memorial day I was rear ended on the way to vacation and my '21 Rubicon was totaled. The F150 that hit us hit with such force it moved the rear end forward almost 6" and pretty much destroyed the rear that was full of luggage. Lucky for us everyone was able to walk away uninjured except for a few bruises. Ordered our new 4Xe 3 weeks later and now still waiting which doesn't bother me much except for the fact that I am down to driving a RAM 4500 work truck that is in love with diesel. Costing close to $250 a week for fuel on good weeks.
Ordered is almost exactly like what I had except S1T, gorilla glass, steel bumpers (learned from the accident), and the beefed up rear tire carrier.
Will be posting pictures once it comes in, hopefully it goes down the line sooner than what they say but I know that won't happen.

· Registered
6 Posts
Joining the forums from Huntersville, NC. I researched on these forums before picking up my 2022 Sahara 4xe in sting gray this past week. Sky one touch roof, cold weather pkg, tow pkg. Loving it so far and plan to use EV mode for all my local driving. I'm new to Wrangler platform, but not Jeeps.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

I also own a heavily modded 1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ that is sitting waiting on a 408 stroker to be built.

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

· Registered
2023 Rubicon 4xe (Sting Gray)/ Currently own a 2019 Rubicon (Firecracker Red)
10 Posts
My wife and I just ordered our Granite 4XE Rubicon on Friday. We have a 2019 Firecracker Red Rubicon at the moment. Very excited to join the hybrid community!

· Registered
14 Posts
Hi All. I am new to Wrangler but not Jeeps. I have been a 4Runner owner for the last 15+ years but prior to that I had the Gen1 Grand Cherokee. Enjoyed the 4Runners but I have admired the Wranglers for a long time. Also now that I'm a PHEV owner I feel like hugging a tree. ;).

I look forward to this forum, see you out there.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Algoma District , Canada. Home to some beautiful wilderness, rough roads, and harsh winter weather. We purchased our brand new 2023 hydro blue Sahara 4xe last month to replace our '17 hemi powered RAM 1500 which was killing my wallet at the pumps (especially if used for longer trips). We originally looked at some other offerings out there and as I wanted a PHEV this time around, the 4xe seemed to be the best fit. So flashback, my first vehicle after obtaining a driver's licence back in 1975 was a rebuilt 1947 Willys Jeep CJ2A soft top in military brown. It had a top speed of 50 mph on flat highway with no headwind and as long as my buddies kept their hands inside and not waving around in the air. Although the DNA is there somewhere, comparing these two vehicles is impossible. The technology is light years ahead of those original Jeeps. Still, every time I run into town in the new 4xe, it brings me back to those good ol' days with the top down climbing some sort of impossibly steep hill in low/low or driving through a waist deep creek with our feet suspended above the water line as we explored endless miles of back woods ;)

· Registered
2023 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
3 Posts
Hello from Algoma District , Canada. Home to some beautiful wilderness, rough roads, and harsh winter weather. We purchased our brand new 2023 hydro blue Sahara 4xe last month to replace our '17 hemi powered RAM 1500 which was killing my wallet at the pumps (especially if used for longer trips). We originally looked at some other offerings out there and as I wanted a PHEV this time around, the 4xe seemed to be the best fit. So flashback, my first vehicle after obtaining a driver's licence back in 1975 was a rebuilt 1947 Willys Jeep CJ2A soft top in military brown. It had a top speed of 50 mph on flat highway with no headwind and as long as my buddies kept their hands inside and not waving around in the air. Although the DNA is there somewhere, comparing these two vehicles is impossible. The technology is light years ahead of those original Jeeps. Still, every time I run into town in the new 4xe, it brings me back to those good ol' days with the top down climbing some sort of impossibly steep hill in low/low or driving through a waist deep creek with our feet suspended above the water line as we explored endless miles of back woods ;)

· Registered
2023 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
3 Posts
Hi there! First time Jeep owner here! I just got myself a 2023 wrangler Sahara 4xe! I’ve been dreaming of this car for a good year! I am so ready to add to it and make it my very own! I cannot wait for my new adventures!

· Registered
21 Rubi 4xe
7 Posts
Greetings from OH-IO ✌
Picked up my 4xe about a month ago, and love it so far. I’m nervous about all the horror stories I’ve read about but fingers crossed mine won’t be a problem child! Bone stock for now… and it’s killing me. Let the parts ordering begin!
Automotive parking light Tire Sky Wheel Cloud

41 - 60 of 69 Posts