Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!

Glad to have found this forum. Although not our first Jeep vehicle, this is our first Wrangler. We got to build a 4xe Sahara (Jeep wouldn't accept an order for a Rubicon at the time 🤷‍♀️). So now little by little we are planning to build it into our absolute dream vehicle.

Big Blue came from the factory looking like quite the pavement prince. Today we are putting 17"s with all terrains on so he can go play with the other Jeeps out in Big Bear later this week.

Looking forward to updating you all on how our trip goes.

Best!

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Grille

· Registered
8 Posts
New forum member here --- had couple of old YJ's (the last is now with our youngest) - but wanted to get back into Wrangler after years in "lux brands" (JLR) ... smitten by 4xe; so now eager to jump once current Disco lease expires.
Been visiting local dealers but also looking at lease brokers to try and get best deal on Sarge Green Rubicon with the saddle brown interior ...

· Registered
5 Posts
Hello all!

Thank you for the community and source of information. I picked up my JLUR 4xe a couple of weeks ago after a few years with a 2.0L '18 JLU Sahara, which replaced a 2010 JKU in it's own right.

I don't have many miles on it yet, and they're all pavement, but holy crap is this the most fun Wrangler I've ever driven! Garage posts of Jeeps are the worst, but it's better than nothing! More to come before too long, I hope.

@Coblerz good choice on the Sarge Green, but I am obviously biased! Saddle brown interior will look incredible. Good luck on your hunt!

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Vehicle

· Registered
6 Posts
New to this forum but not to the Jeep community, I currently own a 2018 JLUS and my wife just picked up her new ride on Monday. Now we are a two Jeep family. Picture of he 2022 JLUS 4Xe in High Velocity paint.
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle

· Registered
9 Posts
Greetings from Queens, NYC 4xe peeps! Long time lurker, first time post. great info and insight here and looking forward to contributing. bought a '21 Rubi 4xe off the dealer lot(salesperson traded it in for a 392) with 8200 miles in June 2022. Even though 'ive experienced the dreaded DOA 3 x already necessitating being flat bedded back to the (shitty dealer) i love this rig. first jeep and phev for me and the addiction is real! cant stop modding her up.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Automotive carrying rack

61 - 69 of 69 Posts