Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We ordered the Jeep and here is our price breakdown. Was wondering if you all heard similar numbers with a Rubicon build or am I somehow being robbed blind on this lease?

P.S Absolutely no discount was offered by the dealer/no markup.

Unlimited Rubicon 4XE - MSRP $55,225
Added Options - $12,360
Total Price- $67,585

Total Rebates - $9,000
Down Payment - $5,000
Lease Term- 36 months (10K Miles Year)
Balloon Residual - $41,902

Least Payment $722.00

·
Registered
267 Posts
We ordered the Jeep and here is our price breakdown. Was wondering if you all heard similar numbers with a Rubicon build or am I somehow being robbed blind on this lease?

P.S Absolutely no discount was offered by the dealer/no markup.

Unlimited Rubicon 4XE - MSRP $55,225
Added Options - $12,360
Total Price- $67,585

Total Rebates - $9,000
Down Payment - $5,000
Lease Term- 36 months (10K Miles Year)
Balloon Residual - $41,902

Least Payment $722.00
Bad price to me but what do I know

·
Registered
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
94 Posts
Its high depending on your credit rating, just ran the numbers from a local dealer hear in daytona (Credit rating above 720) with a rubi 4xe at 67k. After 7500 rebate, 5k down, 36 month, 10k miles per year, taxes and fees price was $599 per month.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its high depending on your credit rating, just ran the numbers from a local dealer hear in daytona (Credit rating above 720) with a rubi 4xe at 67k. After 7500 rebate, 5k down, 36 month, 10k miles per year, taxes and fees price was $599 per month.
Damn. Are those dealer lease numbers?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
What state are you in/what's your tax rate? Let me put together some numbers on what this "should" cost with the discounts out there that are available.

As a rough estimate, if we assume current lease programs through ccap on a 36/10 with a 9% discount through one of the brokers that post on here (including the broker fee in the calculator) and 7% tax in a state that taxes leases monthly, this would be around $500/mo with $2500 due at signing.

·
Registered
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
94 Posts
I only got the $7500 fed tax rebate, no state rebates here in Florida. My Sahara sticker was 59k, after negotiating a little, 48 month lease ( I like to keep my vehicles for 4 years) 5k down my monthly is just under $500. You should be able to get a much better deal under $600.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am
What state are you in/what's your tax rate? Let me put together some numbers on what this "should" cost with the discounts out there that are available.

As a rough estimate, if we assume current lease programs through ccap on a 36/10 with a 9% discount through one of the brokers that post on here (including the broker fee in the calculator) and 7% tax in a state that taxes leases monthly, this would be around $500/mo with $2500 due at signing.

I can guarantee you that this leasehack numbers are not true. There is no way those numbers are even close to real life.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I am

I can guarantee you that this leasehack numbers are not true. There is no way those numbers are even close to real life.
Well you'd be wrong.

9% pre-incentive discount is available from clutch auto leasing, a broker, through their dealer in the southwest on orders. If you search the forum here, you'll see lots of people that have used them very happily. Great Lease Deal

The residual and money factors used were pulled directly from Chrysler financial December lease programs.
Here is the RV for 15k miles. Add 3% for 10k miles on a 36 month
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Pattern

Here is the current MF offered
Font Rectangle Material property Pattern Parallel

A rubicon on a 36/10 would be a 62% RV with a .00113 MF, as in the calculator

The $7500 incentive is the tax credit equivalent. You wouldn't get the extra $1500 California rebate, as that only applies if you get the vehicle from a CA dealer.

The doc free amount listed is correct for including clutch's broker fee. (~$400 dealer fee + $500 broker fee)

The only significant difference is going to be CA gov fees will be higher than what I input for registration, your sales tax rate may be different, and it doesn't factor in shipping. I specifically plugged in the discount that clutch offers from his SW dealer because it's close to CA and will have the cheapest shipping.

So yes, net cost will probably be $1000 higher than that by the time you include shipping and the higher registration fee.

If there is a specific number you disagree with, by all means, let's discuss it. I didn't just pull a random calculator and said "hey this is what it should be". I'm happy to further substantiate everything I've put together there for you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
There was no discount to negotiate. The dealer told me we dont discount Wranglers.
That's why you shop multiple dealers. I traveled across four States to get the best deal. My local dealers wanted above sticker or sticker. I got a about 6k off by buying at Peterson Dodge in Nampa Idaho. Turned it into a fun little road trip to get it home.:cool:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts