Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like from what I'm seeing alot of Rubicons are being made and sent out before Rubicons, and high altitudes take longer to make?

I ordered a H.A. Jeep July 6th and I've been pushed back so many times it's crazy, now been told it may go into production today or the 28th, who knows!

But I've noticed people who gotten Rubicons have a ship date or the production is done

Any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
21 JL Rubicon 4xe on 38” Nitto Ridge Grapplers
24 Posts
It seems like from what I'm seeing alot of Rubicons are being made and sent out before Rubicons, and high altitudes take longer to make?

I ordered a H.A. Jeep July 6th and I've been pushed back so many times it's crazy, now been told it may go into production today or the 28th, who knows!

But I've noticed people who gotten Rubicons have a ship date or the production is done

Any thoughts on this?
Be patient. It’s more part delays than anything

·
Registered
166 Posts
My Rubicon came in 4 weeks. Both my salesman and finance manager said they were waiting longer on theirs. Finance Manager was waiting since May. They speculated color and certain specific options were the culprit, but didn’t know which ones.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered or my HA fully loaded to include sliding roof 7/16 and also still waiting.
However, Dealer explained to me day of order it was going to be a while due to part options and nearing the end of the 2021 inventory.
Hoping on the bright side, it will come with updated software, no PIM issues, Ball joint tighten correctly, no need for the cable issue I have read about and no loose fuses. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I ordered my Rubicon 7/8 and still waiting. Jeep chat says it’s built but there’s no shipping ETA—I don’t know what could be holding it up.
When I and my dealer got notice my Rubi was built, the vehicle "disappeared" from tracking for about one week per my dealer. They later found out it was the trailer hitch; anything that gets added outside of the factory can account for a significant delay to get shipped and also be hard to track until it's on a truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.