Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had this issue? Sensor does not unlock the Jeep, nor does the button lock the Jeep. Handle sensor and button work on tailgate and passenger side door.

I am going to call the dealer, just curious if anyone else has seen this issue.

Thanks

·
68 Posts
Have you taken the doors off at all? Maybe one of the pins on the connector cable is bent or the cable isn’t full seated.

if you haven’t taken the doors off, try disconnecting the cable and plugging it back in. Might just be loose from the factory.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Have you taken the doors off at all? Maybe one of the pins on the connector cable is bent or the cable isn’t full seated.

if you haven’t taken the doors off, try disconnecting the cable and plugging it back in. Might just be loose from the factory.
No, not yet, but I did check the connection and it seems to be solid. It was working yesterday I believe.

I didn't think about that, but yeah, will try and disconnect, reconnect it. Maybe crazy temperature changes we have had the last couple of days could have messed iwth the connection. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.