Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
361 - 369 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
When the issue was happening between 12-14 miles all electric before the error would pop up. Knowing we had problems we just switched it to e save mode to try and protect it the hybrid system until we got it in the shop.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Update to my sloshing noise from back seat and check engine light. Tech had to perform a “battery purge” procedure per tech line to get air out and bleed battery cooling system. Picking up later today. Again this was done after the PIM repair and noise started after picked up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So new today from the dealership is looking like replacing the complete wiring harness. Ship date May 22, so the first my wife will not get to enjoy her can till June I am guessing. Our brand new Jeep now gets to sit outside getting the shit beat out of it by the sun and no care being done to it. Total bullshit.
So what is being done if I may ask? I am going through same thing. I don’t want the jeep …what can I do?

·
Registered
36 Posts
First thing you have to do is open a case w Jeep Cares and request a buy back. Depending on how long it’s been out of service it may qualify.
Mine was out of service for almost 2 months and I’m still waiting for my buy back to process

·
Registered
6 Posts
First thing you have to do is open a case w Jeep Cares and request a buy back. Depending on how long it’s been out of service it may qualify.
Mine was out of service for almost 2 months and I’m still waiting for my buy back to process
I have a case number w Chrysler currently. Total of 3 months now in total…I only bought it 5months ago…request a buy back…ok thanks. Sorry you’re going through it as well

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a case number w Chrysler currently. Total of 3 months now in total…I only bought it 5months ago…request a buy back…ok thanks. Sorry you’re going through it as well
Yes. You must request a repurchase then your case will be transferred to a customer retention advisor who will facilitate the buy back.

·
Registered
36 Posts
And if that doesn’t work you consult a lemon law attorney in your state. Chrysler doesn’t not participate in the BBB process which works to our favor so you just sue them. Any lemon law attorney will take your case pro Bono since they then sue the mfg and they pay their fees

·
Registered
186 Posts
New Jeep4xe owner, love the car but at 527 miles check engine light came on. Autozone code reader says it is a P04ee. I have checked fuel cap and fuses and all are fine. Any ideas?
Hey, texasjeep4xe. If you don't find a resolution with your fellow forum members, please feel free to send us a message, we'd be happy to dig in further.

Kate
Jeep Cares

361 - 369 of 369 Posts