Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the Stellantis EV Day Jeep announced that by 2025 every Jeep model will have a 4xe variant available to purchase by 2025!

The 4XE family is growing and it'll be exciting to see what Jeep does with the other 4xe's going forward!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I missed it. Did they talk about a fully electric Wrangler?
They teased what looks like all-electric version called the "Freedom" but they didn't explicitly say what it was or when it'd be out.

Here's the link to the livestream and some screenshots I took.

·
Registered
188 Posts
They teased what looks like all-electric version called the "Freedom" but they didn't explicitly say what it was or when it'd be out.

Here's the link to the livestream and some screenshots I took.

View attachment 1108 View attachment 1109 View attachment 1110 View attachment 1112 View attachment 1113 View attachment 1114
I would tend to agree with you. Usually peer-to-peer charging is only practical with a Full BEV because that is accomplished with the DC pins (which most PHEVs do not have)

Although....that photo looks like J1772 connectors to me so maybe Jeep figured out a way to produce A/C power and push it back out that port? If so, then we can also power other AC devices similar to what Hyundai Ionic 5 is doing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts