Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a good sign or is it the normal go away line?

Jeep Chat: Thank you! I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!

·
Registered
33 Posts

Jeep Chat: Thank you! I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!
I was told that and then checked back in and was told something different. This happened multiple times, check with your dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I received that response 4 weeks after ordering. 6 weeks = paint. Yesterday (8 weeks) = In transit. Arriving 10/14-10/21.

I'm super excited!

·
Registered
2 Posts
How long did it take your 4xe to go from paint to shipping? Jeep chat gave me the "all parts gathered" reply but I messaged my dealer yesterday and he sent me an update that the vehicle is in paint.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How long did it take your 4xe to go from paint to shipping? Jeep chat gave me the "all parts gathered" reply but I messaged my dealer yesterday and he sent me an update that the vehicle is in paint.
I was trying to be patient. So I only asked Jeep Chat every couple of weeks, like I listed above. Never contacted the Dealer til yesterday just to check in pretty much. Who knows how long each stage actually is though. I looked up so many videos trying to figure it out. There seems to be a holding area too - so "in paint" might mean "ready but sitting in the holding area waiting for your turn in paint" for all we know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got my baby today you guys! Just for a point of reference, the sticker shows she was completed on 9/27 at 7am and the dealer called this morning to say she just arrived. I'm in So Cal. So about 2 and a half weeks of travel and/or hold time. Worth the wait! 💙💙💙
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got my baby today you guys! Just for a point of reference, the sticker shows she was completed on 9/27 at 7am and the dealer called this morning to say she just arrived. I'm in So Cal. So about 2 and a half weeks of travel and/or hold time. Worth the wait! 💙💙💙 View attachment 2610
Congrats! Love the blue! CS found my build sheet the other day so mine is making progress.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts