Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting almost 3 months now. My Dealer says its about finished and will ship out by end of month.

Jeep Chat says it has all the parts and is about to enter production.

Cryptostickers just says "ordered"

Which one do I believe?

Thanks.:censored:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am in the same exact boat. Ordered 6/29/21. Dealer says ESD is 9/27 and as of last week was waiting on the paint stage. Jeep Chat says parts gathered. CS just shows ordered (though I realize CS is just running a constant query of the public VIN database from Jeep)

Just keeping my fingers crossed.

·
68 Posts
Do not put a lot of faith in Jeep Chat or Cryptostickers. I ordered on 7/29/21 and I checked Jeep Chat on 8/26/21 and they said the "all parts gathered..." message and nothing was showing on Cryptostickers either. The next day I get a call from my salesman that my 4xe just rolled off the truck on their lot. He'd told me a week prior that he was hoping to see it within a week, but I didn't believe him! lol

Trust the dealership as they can query directly from the manufacturing system.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Do not put a lot of faith in Jeep Chat or Cryptostickers. I ordered on 7/29/21 and I checked Jeep Chat on 8/26/21 and they said the "all parts gathered..." message and nothing was showing on Cryptostickers either. The next day I get a call from my salesman that my 4xe just rolled off the truck on their lot. He'd told me a week prior that he was hoping to see it within a week, but I didn't believe him! lol

Trust the dealership as they can query directly from the manufacturing system.
I don't know my dealership is like talking to little kids who forgot their homework and can't remember where they put it

·
68 Posts
I don't know my dealership is like talking to little kids who forgot their homework and can't remember where they put it
Haha! I guess I’m lucky that my dealership and salesman are actually super knowledgable and brand loyalists. It’s a shame that more dealers aren’t providing the level of service some of us are getting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.