Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Great to discover this community as we prepare to pull the trigger on our first Jeep. Looking at the Sahara in Granite Crystal. Already have learned a ton about this vehicle from your posts and look forward to more.

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
26 Posts
Granite Crystal is a great color and looks good on a Sahara. Now I may be biased since that is what I am driving now. Lol. Almost went with it again for my 4xe but decided I needed a change. Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Granite Crystal is a great color and looks good on a Sahara. Now I may be biased since that is what I am driving now. Lol. Almost went with it again for my 4xe but decided I needed a change. Welcome!
Thanks very much, Venjack! I think most of the colors look great on this wrangler. What color is your new 4xe going to be?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum @mgiunta! What made you decide to go with the 4xe as your first Jeep?
Hey Willys, Thanks for the warm welcome. Good question! I guess we want to add a bit of fun and adventure to our lifestyle and be able to reach some of the nice off-road beach spots around New England. The hybrid option makes a lot of sense and seems to be the start of something big.

How do you like your 4xe so far? The pictures in your profile looks so professional!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks very much, Venjack! I think most of the colors look great on this wrangler. What color is your new 4xe going to be?
I decided to go with Bright White for the Rubicon. I like the way the black and blue accents looks with the white. Really makes them stand out.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey Willys, Thanks for the warm welcome. Good question! I guess we want to add a bit of fun and adventure to our lifestyle and be able to reach some of the nice off-road beach spots around New England. The hybrid option makes a lot of sense and seems to be the start of something big.

How do you like your 4xe so far? The pictures in your profile looks so professional!
Those photos were professionally done...because they came from the 4xe press release 🤣. Mine's set to arrive shortly and for me the 4xe is the perfect mix of off-road capability and efficiency. If I can get some extra mpg without sacrificing anything off-road then why not?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I decided to go with Bright White for the Rubicon. I like the way the black and blue accents looks with the white. Really makes them stand out.
Good Choice! Also biased since that's the color of my 4xe. Congrats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts