Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Pretty good review. He always baffles me with his scores not necessarily matching what he says out-loud but they are made up numbers anyway lol
I watch his stuff more for the fun quirks. IE... the Detroit area code detail that I don't think I would have noticed even walking around the vehicle in person. The window silhouettes I had seen in the L we test drove.

Reactions: mkenny28

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Yeah i thought that too but I could also understand them wanting to double check the orders once they figured out the cause before sending them out just in case

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yeah i thought that too but I could also understand them wanting to double check the orders once they figured out the cause before sending them out just in case
Nope, the recall is a specific to that range. They know exactly what parts are used and when. Plus they are still pumping out and shipping ICE models.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I know there is some complaints about the source, but it does mention some option changes and availability issues in the coming model year.

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk
127 Posts
Just a quick gander at Jeeps plant and... View attachment 6756
My wife and I did this last week. We even zoomed in as far as we could and went row by row looking for trailhawk hood decals which should be apparent from this angle. I even dropped my little guy down for street view all around the complex to see if I could get a better view. So desperate for information that we are stalking the Mack plant on google maps. 😒

·
Registered
617 Posts
My wife and I did this last week. We even zoomed in as far as we could and went row by row looking for trailhawk hood decals which should be apparent from this angle. I even dropped my little guy down for street view all around the complex to see if I could get a better view. So desperate for information that we are stalking the Mack plant on google maps. 😒
Is there a No Drone Zone over those lots?

You know... Just asking... DJI released a new FPV drone this week that could be fun to browse the car lots...

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk
127 Posts
Is there a No Drone Zone over those lots?

You know... Just asking... DJI released a new FPV drone this week that could be fun to browse the car lots...
Forehead Vision care Eyebrow Coat Ear

·
Registered
617 Posts
Reactions: UniSonBBS
41 - 60 of 122 Posts