Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I just got my first Wrangler but I can’t get used to the Jeep wave.
Sometimes I give other jeepers blank stares or sometimes I put a big smile on my face and wave at them ✌🏽
I read somewhere “just wave at the Jeep, not at the person”.
How do you all wave?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi all! I just got my first Wrangler but I can’t get used to the Jeep wave.
Sometimes I give other jeepers blank stares or sometimes I put a big smile on my face and wave at them ✌🏽
I read somewhere “just wave at the Jeep, not at the person”.
How do you all wave?
I also wave sometimes to the Gladiators because I can’t tell it’s not a Wrangler until I’m passing it, lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
There are so many Jeep’s here in Colorado I am afraid I forget to wave,If I did wave my hand would be sore by the end of the day

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are so many Jeep’s here in Colorado I am afraid I forget to wave,If I did wave my hand would be sore by the end of the day
I live in Texas and most of them wave. I thought about printing a picture of my hand waving, and tape it to the wheel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was out and about yesterday, passed 10+ jeeps, two waved 🙄. I am 20 year Jeep veteran (Evie will be my fourth), and honestly, discouraged that it seems newer jeep owner's don't seem to get it and the 80 year history behind it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was out and about yesterday, passed 10+ jeeps, two waved 🙄. I am 20 year Jeep veteran (Evie will be my fourth), and honestly, discouraged that it seems newer jeep owner's don't seem to get it and the 80 year history behind it.
new here - day 10 and just asked this question in another thread...love the Jeep wave...alive and well here in Nashville!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts