Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only is the 4xe the best selling PHEV in the US Jeep also revealed during their EV Day presentation that 4xe are sold out for the rest of the year!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am curious, around what point in the video do they talk about that.

Nevermind, i heard him say it at about 1:11:00 ish.

I wonder what this means for those of us that just put in an order in the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am curious, around what point in the video do they talk about that.

Nevermind, i heard him say it at about 1:11:00 ish.

I wonder what this means for those of us that just put in an order in the last couple of weeks.
Jeep apparently did not tell the dealerships this yet as the dealership took my deposit an hour ago and told me it should be 6-12 weeks. The dealership did check the new production computer before taking my order and certain colors are no longer available for production, so I'm sure there are limitations for new orders.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It means they can’t handle more production due to demand and chip shortage. I feel they will honour old orders ( it will take few days before they enforce/close the system and inform dealers ) also i expect delivery will be long and orders might arrive anytime between now and late dec(sold out for the year means production line is fully booked till end dec so long waits for sure) think about it, they can’t say sold out and they still have capacity in the production line, so Jul orders will arrive December no other explanation!

·
Registered
120 Posts
That’s what I was thinking as well. Nothing sells vehicles like “almost out of time” and nothing stops sales like “new model will be here next month” … so I’m thinking they’re 8-12 weeks out on current orders and that’s when they plan on starting the 2022 line so they’re “sold out” for the year. If that’s the case, I’ll gladly wait for the 2022.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That’s what I was thinking as well. Nothing sells vehicles like “almost out of time” and nothing stops sales like “new model will be here next month” … so I’m thinking they’re 8-12 weeks out on current orders and that’s when they plan on starting the 2022 line so they’re “sold out” for the year. If that’s the case, I’ll gladly wait for the 2022.
100% agree. Personally, I can’t wait 😜

1 - 13 of 13 Posts