Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No. Hell no

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased my 4XE weeks ago and had it delivered by the dealership. This is my 5th Jeep and third Rubicon. It arrived with check engine on. I should have noticed this during the walk through so my bad there. Same exact problem as others have had. Pump fail overhearing due to all the coolant leaking out. @JeepCares does not care or they would have fixed this problem at the factory. Two days in service so far, and no ETA on parts. Driving smelly rental until fixed. If not repaired in a week i am going to blast poor reviews every where i can. #holdingbacktheanger This is not okay.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's not what @JeepCares is for. JeepCares exists to deal with problems that arise. It sounds like your vehicle is in service, and you have a rental, so I think JeepCares appears to be doing their job.

Problems happen with any vehicle. Even more problems happen with new tech. I've been on the front lines of brand new plug-in tech from BMW, Tesla and now Jeep and kinks are inevitable in some portion of initial units. JeepCares exists to make those kinks right. They can't always make parts available out of thin air, but they can put a priority on an account, and make sure you have transportation.

It does seem like Jeep QA has problems right now, and that's a valid concern. Cooling, ball joints, fuses and gas caps are well documented in enough cases that agreed 100%, something needs to be done to remedy these things before they leave the factory.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: The battery coolant and heating pumps failed and have to be replaced. There is no ETA on the parts, could take 2 to 4 months. I pressed the dealership and they have agreed to buy the 4XE back. They are paying off my loan with interest. Impressed the owner of the dealership did the right thing. Jeep knows there is a problem with the cooling system for the battery. Do not accept delivery of your 4XE unless service dept confirms they have bled the air out of the battery cooling system. #carless #releived #5thtimenotacharm #on2thenext

1 - 7 of 7 Posts