Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am creating this thread because I want to hear from you if you have a June order that hasn’t been built yet. Please comment so I can add you to the discussion I have going on with Jeep Cares and hopefully we can get some power in numbers and demand some answers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered June 14th

High Altitude - White
Plastic Door Sill Guards by Mopar
Advanced Safety Group
Cold Weather Group

Still in (D) scheduling/gathering parts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered Black HA with SOT, Cold Weather, Tow and Advanced Safety. on 6/17 it was built last week and has an eta at NY dealership of 9/25. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This is a great thread and the info provided is helpful. Thanks fidelity40 for doing this.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Question for the group here. Does anyone have the effective dates of the price increases? I understand there were two of them. There are press reports at the beginning of August regarding the latest increase, but no precise date identified. Not sure when the other one occurred.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The first price increase was before June. The second price increase was $1200 and happened around august/September timeframe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is what comes up for 4XE (OPEN ORDERS) in general for June. High Altitude seems to fall under Sahara 4XE being that is what mine shows under.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
So I ordered 6/29, with a VIN on 7/1.

Sting-Grey Rubi
Black Hard Top
Cold weather
Proximity Keyless

Now my sales guy texted me yesterday saying it looks to be built, but not at the rail yard yet. Printout said estimated ship date of 9/9 2am.

Nothing on cryptostickers as yet (neither build sheet nor window sticker).

I am checking g in with my dealer again on Friday

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mine was a 6/7 ordered Rubi and was finally built and then released as of 8/30. My shipping (to dealer) window is 9/4 to 9/18. The dealer has no idea what shipper or current location if it's in transit. I was in ready-to-build mode for weeks until 8/23 when production started. I'm thankful it's at least getting delivered in 2021 with the world situation considered.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ordered White High Altitude on 6/12....vehicle just shipped yesterday and should arrive 9/15-9/21 at dealership

·
Registered
78 Posts
FYI - Jeep Chat did tell me that the delay is micro chip on my build... kinda what I expected, but at least they said SOME reason at all!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I provided these in a separate group conversation, but thought these may be insightful:

Some updated stats I ran via Cryptostickers, so these are SELF-REPORTED orders ONLY:

June total 4xe orders on Cryptostickers = 373
July total 4xe orders = 306

June "Built" on Cryptostickers = 259, meaning, 69.4% BUILT
July "Built" on Cryptostickers = 211, meaning, 69.0% BUILT

To recap: 69.4% of self-reported orders from June are BUILT, and 69% of July orders are BUILT!

Hope these prove insightful!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts