Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what do you guys think? any help and advice is welcomed. i been shopping around, i live in Illinois 30 mins out from Chicago
and it seems like the "High Altitude" 4xe are much much higher around the board on leasing
i really liked the colored bumpers and everything but in order to get my monthly to around 500 something , i would technically have to put down around 3,000 , im being told i have to put down 1000 dollars non refundable to have the jeep built since its none in my area at all for the trim package i wanted with the 1 touch sky panel , but the sales rep said that some people are waiting almost up to 3 to 4 months (Scary) !
i had them run my credit which was top tier high with Chrysler to see what kind of incentives i can get , but they said they really cant lock nothing in until the vehicle arrives on the lot! then the negotiation starts, which is kinda scary , because that could mean alot of unknown factors but thats 1000 bucks! so i left and said i'll get back to you

and this 7500 tax refund was the only thing i can get added for now untill the vehicle comes in,
im in the process of signing up to tread lightly but it sounds like they didnt even know what i was talking about for a discount, and all they kept saying was "its a CHIP SHORTAGE" and JEEPS ARE SELLING LIKE CRAZY, so its not really in the interest to do alot of incentives off , i also added my build to this as well via pdf
Rectangle Font Parallel Number Screenshot

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
what do you guys think? any help and advice is welcomed. i been shopping around,
and it seems like the "High Altitude" 4xe are much much higher around the board on leasing
i really liked the colored bumpers and everything but in order to get my monthly to around 500 something , i would technically have to put down around 3,000 , im being told i have to put down 1000 dollars non refundable to have the jeep built since its none in my area at all for the trim package i wanted with the 1 touch sky panel , but the sales rep said that some people are waiting almost up to 3 to 4 months (Scary) !
i had them run my credit which was top tier high with Chrysler to see what kind of incentives i can get , but they said they really cant lock nothing in until the vehicle arrives on the lot! then the negotiation starts, which is kinda scary , because that could mean alot of unknown factors but thats 1000 bucks! so i left and said i'll get back to you View attachment 1005

and this 7500 tax refund was the only thing i can get added for now untill the vehicle comes in,
im in the process of signing up to tread lightly but it sounds like they didnt even know what i was talking about for a discount, and all they kept saying was "its a CHIP SHORTAGE" and JEEPS ARE SELLING LIKE CRAZY, so its not really in the interest to do alot of incentives off , i also added my build to this as well via pdf View attachment 1004
I have attached the most recent lease terms from Chrysler. The rates are very high compared to financing with a credit union or other private lender. It’s unfortunate that Chrysler Financial is offering such poor terms and the dealers are taking advantage of the shortages.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have attached the most recent lease terms from Chrysler. The rates are very high compared to financing with a credit union or other private lender. It’s unfortunate that Chrysler Financial is offering such poor terms and the dealers are taking advantage of the shortages.
wow so if my math is right, top tier credit for the 4xe 0.00203 is going to factor into being 4.8 percent!? at 36 months 10k miles :( toyota is kinda lookin good rigt now lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Have you looked in Belvidere or Rochelle? I live in between Madison and Milwaukee Wisconsin and have been chatting with a few salespeople in those towns and both are curious when my FCA discount is active. Sounds like they want me to buy down there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
what do you guys think? any help and advice is welcomed. i been shopping around, i live in Illinois 30 mins out from Chicago
i had them run my credit which was top tier high with Chrysler to see what kind of incentives i can get , but they said they really cant lock nothing in until the vehicle arrives on the lot! then the negotiation starts, which is kinda scary , because that could mean alot of unknown factors but thats 1000 bucks! so i left and said i'll get back to you View attachment 1005

im in the process of signing up to tread lightly but it sounds like they didnt even know what i was talking about for a discount, and all they kept saying was "its a CHIP SHORTAGE" and JEEPS ARE SELLING LIKE CRAZY, so its not really in the interest to do alot of incentives off , i also added my build to this as well via pdf View attachment 1004
I told my dealership that I would not order unless they made my 1k refundable. They hesitatingly agreed. I expect that dealerships are going to ride the "chip shortage" excuse for as long as possible. I also went to multiple dealerships. The first one I went too said that I wouldn't be able to get a 4xe rubicon until December because of the chip shortage and that I would be better off buying the only 4xe Sahara that they had in the lot. From this lie to a couple others, I definitely walked away from this dealership.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I told my dealership that I would not order unless they made my 1k refundable. They hesitatingly agreed. I expect that dealerships are going to ride the "chip shortage" excuse for as long as possible. I also went to multiple dealerships. The first one I went too said that I wouldn't be able to get a 4xe rubicon until December because of the chip shortage and that I would be better off buying the only 4xe Sahara that they had in the lot. From this lie to a couple others, I definitely walked away from this dealership.
i think it is not a lie at all, the demand is high for 4xe's. my dealer had his first batch of 4xe's sitting on the lot for a while , so we had all options right in front of us. after the the pipeline hack they sold out all 4xe's in one week. and any that is in transport is sold right away. if you are looking for a classic rebate + free tv wait..one or two years. you can make your deal with trade in's , we got over max of bbk. never happend before, and it sold to max with there price in just one week. a co worker was looking to buy a house and offered $40K over asking and got no home until they offered much more last week.
the marked is crazy..i don't like it at all. some day it will crash again and some will have this redicules morgates..lol.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
see, i would place my order tomorrow if can get the dealership to guarantee a refundable deposit!, but i guess the question is, what were the terms that they had in the contract, im almost certain they didnt just say you'lll get a refund, it had to be something that can trigger it right? or it was a refund no matter what?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went to many dealerships in Florida and the only way for me to get a good deal was by working with a broker to work with an out of state dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just placed an order for a Sahara 4xe at 6% under invoice with affiliate and didn't use a broker. I called 8 dealers here in the northeast and no one could come close. Having the car shipped once it comes in.

Send a PM if you're interested

·
Registered
20 Posts
see, i would place my order tomorrow if can get the dealership to guarantee a refundable deposit!, but i guess the question is, what were the terms that they had in the contract, im almost certain they didnt just say you'lll get a refund, it had to be something that can trigger it right? or it was a refund no matter what?
You have no idea the nightmare you gave me. I woke up early so that I could find my paperwork. We printed the build sheet with msrp price and added a line for a refundable deposit. Both the financial manager and I signed the form confirming the price and making the deposit refundable. The 4xe is very popular, but regardless, the build sheet was escalated to another "manager" to make sure that they could easily sell it if i didn't want it. I had popular options so I'm guessing that they can probably spike the price and sell if I don't want it. To your point, if I were to lease the vehicle, they could still hike the percentages there and all of the other market up sells.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just placed an order for a Sahara 4xe at 6% under invoice with affiliate and didn't use a broker. I called 8 dealers here in the northeast and no one could come close. Having the car shipped once it comes in.

Send a PM if you're interested
Chrysler Capital just lowered their 36-mos money factor to .00172 on Wrangler 4xe good through 8/02/2021.
Hmm thats still relatively high tho

·
Registered
10 Posts
We ordered from Napelton Arlington Heights the exact same 4xe except with the cold weather package. Paid 5% under and got max value for a trade in. Bad part is, we ordered June 1 and nothing built yet.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts