Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After probably 2-3 months on the fence, trying to find one in stock, and then realizing ordering a 4xe can be cheaper than buying one on the lot (still do not know why), I finished putting a downpayment. Now I guess the long waiting game commences.

Any guesstimates yet on how long from order to delivery likely will take for the 2022s?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
There's a difference in how allocations on orders vs inventory vehicles for dealers. It's basically an extra vehicle for them to sell, and they have no holding costs.

I have a couple 2022s on order. I'll be happy if any of them show up before March

·
Registered
2 Posts
After probably 2-3 months on the fence, trying to find one in stock, and then realizing ordering a 4xe can be cheaper than buying one on the lot (still do not know why), I finished putting a downpayment. Now I guess the long waiting game commences.

Any guesstimates yet on how long from order to delivery likely will take for the 2022s?

hey! So I want to order a 2022 rubicon. And I’m on the fence about the color. I love ocean blue, which is discontinued. Now, hydro blue’s representation on the website isn’t so accurate. When you google it, some show much deeper of a blue than the model on their website. Any idea which is more accurate? The photo below belongs to someone on IG and it’s hydro blue. Also, did you get your ordered one yet ?
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
64 Posts
I find the hydro blue a little deeper than I wanted myself. It's a lot like Ford's "Velocity" blue, maybe even a tiny, tiny bit darker. I MUCH prefer last year's Chief Blue (even though it didn't even make the full year - they dropped it in the fall last year with PLENTY of order time remaining).

That being said I'd probalby still order mine in Hydro Blue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts