Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just got mine and have it about 1 hour, I noticed that my uconnect app does not display any vehicle information at the moment... I can lock snd unlock doors though... how long did it take you to see info in the app ? I’m guessing I need more time ..
BTW I always had the Grand Cherokees and now this is my first wrangler Sahara and I just love it ....
Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Let me know when you get something. I’ve had mine for 5 days and haven’t seen it update at all.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just enabled wi-fi - went through phone call assist to try and set things up and it turned up nothing. Wi-fi was enabled and works, but the Market and Assist kept closing out and shutting down / wouldn't work at all. May indicate what is wrong. Still no vehicle information. Are you able to get the market / assist working?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No market .... and no vehicle info yet... assist worked if i held in the button and I spoke with the rep who thinks I need to drive some more for it to work ...so far only have 40 miles on it so maybe I need more time running it ... I really want the info on my phone to see charge status etc..
Anyone else having issues ??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know if you figure anything out , I’m hoping it just still to new

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have over 200 miles. I even tried signing up for the Serius XM Guardian Renewal (I have a free trial for a year). Not only did it charge me already after indicating it wouldn’t until 2022, but I still don’t have any of the features working.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wonder what’s going on , we both have same car and same issue . Wonder if any others ...
I can’t seem to get help from anyone from uconnect , all they says is give it another 24 hrs

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a ticket with IT support. One thing is that on the desktop website- the vehicle shows this icon that says Non-Owner. I'm guessing once that passes over to Owner, I'll have the rest of the features. Just playing the waiting game now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi just got mine and have it about 1 hour, I noticed that my uconnect app does not display any vehicle information at the moment... I can lock snd unlock doors though... how long did it take you to see info in the app ? I’m guessing I need more time ..
BTW I always had the Grand Cherokees and now this is my first wrangler Sahara and I just love it ....
Thanks
I am having the same issue. I’ve been on the phone at least 6 times now, and they keep telling me to drive 3 cycles of at least 10 minutes each. I’ve deleted and redos loaded the app. I’ve turned on and off Bluetooth, I’ve tried everything they’ve suggested. The Jeep responds to remote commands (horns & lights, lock/unlock, etc). But the vehicle information does not populate in the app and SOS does not work.
I’m frustrated because SiriusXM Guardian just continues to bounce me around.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Same here - the uCOnnect app allows for vehicle control, but no vehicle data as of yet. Our account at mopar.com is also not providing any vehicle data, though it shows XM Guardian as active, and has the proper make/model/VIN.

To frame this a bit:

We have a DD/RT (being sold next week), also with uConnect, same app, same service, both the convenience features (lock/unlock, start/stop), and the vehicle status/info. It's always worked for the DD (in fact, we let the convenience service lapse, but the vehicle continued to work).

I'm also a software developer/architect, so I'm decently competence in understanding all the nuts~n~bolts.

I've done all manner of reset, delete, re-install, validated on other devices, etc., I think given the website itself has no data, the issue is at the vehicle end. i.e., it's not sending data upstream. Since ours is still very new, and we've put less than 20-25 miles on it, I'm going to wait till I have a good weeks worth of drive time/cycles, come back to this next Friday or so.

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you login to mopar using chrome on desktop - does the vehicle show "Non-Owner" anywhere? once that label switches to "Owner" you should be good. After calling customer service- it took a few days for everything to start working again.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't see any "non-owner" type indication, but I did note this:

I removed the VIN, but it's correct, and if I click the SUBSCRIBER ?, I see this as a notification at the bottom:

You are the SiriusXM Guardian™ subscriber. Please note, however, that the vehicle ownership records we have on file do not match the VIN you entered. If you recently purchased your vehicle, it may take some time to update.

I also see this if I click through to Manage Your Guardian Subscription:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah that's the error I was getting. I believe it's something either between the dealership or guardian itself where the info needs to all sync and update. It should definitely update by the time you get your plates ordered (my dealership took a week before they actually did this).

·
Registered
126 Posts
Same here - the uCOnnect app allows for vehicle control, but no vehicle data as of yet. Our account at mopar.com is also not providing any vehicle data, though it shows XM Guardian as active, and has the proper make/model/VIN.

To frame this a bit:

We have a DD/RT (being sold next week), also with uConnect, same app, same service, both the convenience features (lock/unlock, start/stop), and the vehicle status/info. It's always worked for the DD (in fact, we let the convenience service lapse, but the vehicle continued to work).

I'm also a software developer/architect, so I'm decently competence in understanding all the nuts~n~bolts.

I've done all manner of reset, delete, re-install, validated on other devices, etc., I think given the website itself has no data, the issue is at the vehicle end. i.e., it's not sending data upstream. Since ours is still very new, and we've put less than 20-25 miles on it, I'm going to wait till I have a good weeks worth of drive time/cycles, come back to this next Friday or so.
Hello there,

We're super sorry to hear about the concerns you've been experiencing with your Uconnect system recently. If you'd like us to help you look into potential resolutions, please feel free to send our team a private message with more details!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hello there,

We're super sorry to hear about the concerns you've been experiencing with your Uconnect system recently. If you'd like us to help you look into potential resolutions, please feel free to send our team a private message with more details!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

Thanks, sending you a PM!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts