Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sahara 4xe Gecko Green
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just placed an order for a 4xe Sahara in Gecko with body color top. My first choice of color would have been Nacho, but when they tried to put that through it said it was sold out. I wonder if this means it'll end up being a 2022?

Now the waiting game begins....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congratulations. For whatever reason colors are running out. My first choice was Billet Silver which was pulled awhile ago.

·
Registered
2021 Stingray Rubicon 4xe
91 Posts
Congratulations. For whatever reason colors are running out. My first choice was Billet Silver which was pulled awhile ago.
Makes me wonder if some of these colors will be discontinued in the 2022 model year. Otherwise, why would they run out?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Makes me wonder if some of these colors will be discontinued in the 2022 model year. Otherwise, why would they run out?
I’m thinking it’s like everything else in the COVID age…supply ran out. Billet was my number one choice. With that gone Jeep forced me to purchase my third black vehicle in a row. 🤣😂🤣

·
Registered
2021 Sahara 4xe Gecko Green
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I woke up today to a nice surprise email from cryptostickers.net letting me know that my window sticker has been found. According to Jeep Chat it has been built and should be delivered to the dealer in the next seven days.😁

1 - 6 of 6 Posts